[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went to two high schools growing up. The first from freshman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: youdontsay2.png (285 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
youdontsay2.png
285 KB, 3072x2048
I went to two high schools growing up. The first from freshman to junior year. The second for senior.

One thing I've always noticed, and think more about these days, was that the racial minorities usually integrated with other minorities. You'd see blacks hanging out and fraternizing with Asians, Hispanics, Middle Easterners, and all vice versa.

Yet the white kids rarely hung out with non-whites. They just stuck together and didn't venture outside their group. Even though this was an era where dressing like Eminem and other rappers was popular. And the white kids who did hang with POCs were often the lower class, poorer, impoverished kind.

Why do you think that is?
>>
people want to be around like-minded people
what do rich white kids have in common with poorfag immigrants? nothing
why should they be friends?
>>
>>29968266
I would have killed for a qt Middle Eastern gf from a poor family back in high school. I would've killed for any gf in high school really, but I'm just saying.
>>
>>29968295
making friends is based on sharing interests and hobbies. all the minorities you talked about might have been swagfags while the white kids liked golfing and playing guitar. you're a robot so you're probably an outsider who didn't socialize much
>>
>>29968239
Because whites are the true minority here
>>
In high school I hung out with a mix of white and Mexican kids mostly lower and middle class, some rich kids, the school districts desegregation policy which bussed kids from different parts of town to different schools actually worked in that no one I know who went to public schools here is racist.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.