[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant stop eating. I know I should stop but i just cant. Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: pepesad.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
pepesad.png
109 KB, 444x444
I cant stop eating.

I know I should stop but i just cant. Just ordered 3 large Pizza Hut pizzas. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>29967891
>What the fuck do I do?

Stop eating.
>>
What I do if my parents bring home a bunch of pizza or something , is eat like 1 maybe 2 slices and leave the room. Come back later and take all the left overs and throw it in the trash. It's better that food goes to waste, than to waist. ;^)
>>
>>29967891
do you know if there's any reason behind it?
when did it start?
what started it?
>>
>>29967891
U gotta exercise. Them pizzas won't seem so fantastic if you down one and then try to shamble that fat porcine body round the neighborhood right after. You gotta make yourself sweat regularly from more than just birthing an endless series of rancid turds
>>
Well, for one, you made the mistake of ordering pizza without knowing that you can simply hawk out a pizza place when it closes and pilfer every box of pizza they throw out right even when it's still fresh. I've been doing this for years and have basically saved myself thousands of dollars in just taking free pizzas destined for some colossal trash heap in the middle of the pacific.
>>
>>29967891

>three large pies

How do you manage to eat all that? I usually get full after just one large, and that lasts me all day. Do you get thin crust?

Also what toppings did you get?
>>
>>29967975
ham and pineapple on one
pepperoni and green pepper on another
black olives and yellow pepper on the third
>>
>>29967969
Yeah not eating out of the garbage is the issue here.
>>
>>29967891
>Not eating Little Caesars

Do you just like mediocrity
>>
Put two and a half in the fridge as meals for the next day or so, at least you'll only be eating half a pizza tonight.
>>
>>29967891
Drink as much water as you need to fill your belly so you don't have any free space for food. Refill it every time you feel hungry.
Problem solved.
>>
>>29967891

Get 6 servings of garlic mayo
>>
>>29968015
Ad Victorium. That stuff makes my shit into the Devil's tapioca
>>
>>29967891
Should have ordered dominos. It's 50% off until the 17th

-fellow fatty
>>
>>29967983

Some pretty good toppings buddy. The real question though is if you got any of those flavored crusts? I like the garlic butter crusts myself.
>>
>>29967983
The white sauce with grilled chicken and buffalo sauce with crushed red pepper crust is really good.
>>
>>29967996

Kek, but really man, you're missing out on the fact that places like pizza hut just throw out their stuff (usually 2-3 pies a night) because of people reneging on their purchases. I mean, if you're quick enough you can get a fresh pizza right when it's thrown out. There's no difference to it sitting on their counter if you can catch it right as they put it out to pasture. FREE PIZZA. C'mon. It's too easy. Look up the closing hours of your local pizza places and hound their dump. You'll see them in action as they throw out perfectly good pizza into their dumpsters. When they leave, you strike, and pick out pizza that's only sat in a dumpster for a good 5 minutes (that's my waiting period, to make sure they don't come out again). There's nothing to lose really when doing this. I mean, it's almost always sitting on top of cardboard boxes and nothing truly disgusting.
>>
>>29968232
I'm guessing OP still has a small sense of pride, otherwise he wouldn't be making this thread.
>>
>>29967891
>pizza hut
Fuck off normie fag
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.