[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 557x764) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 557x764
>get STEM degree
>get decent salary own place car
>plastic surgery and near peak fitness
>non Manlet
>rated 7.5-8 on soc on average after
>lower standards
>get a 6/10 gf
>3 great dates that went great
>now just texting silence
Welp.
>>
>>29967790
Oh look another cuck
>>
>>29967790
I really hope this is fake because this is fucked.
>>
you probably have a shit personality.
>>
nothing makes me happier than a normalshit getting cucked

serves you right op, fucking faggot
>>
>>29967873
>>29967873
>>29967873
Knew it. Here comes the just world fallacy. Part of my work is planing with a diverse line of clients and I am regularly invited to social outings. The dates went well as well. Try something else. Any one else experience this? Is this just apart of the modern daiting market? If so I'm relieved.
>>
>>29967889
I followed the normie advice ever since the flooded here.
>>
>>29967939
No, it's because you have a repellent personality.

Now leave you failed normie.
>>
>>29967790
How much do you exactly make? Post a throw away email I'll be your gf.
>>
>>29967790
>get decent salary own place car
>rated 7.5-8
How am I supposed to feel bad for you?
>>
>>29967790
Three dates does not a girlfriend make, fool. And you expect success after one girl? You're the fucker who makes us millennials look bad.
>>
>>29967790
Who's that in OP's picture? Saddam preparing his new mixtape?
>>
>>29967989
I wasted my life for a mirage. No
>>29967968
Explain? She's the one who labeled it
>>
>>29967993
lmao you are a fucking retard, i don't even go to "dates" to get sex, this shit is for geriatrics that have watched too much hollywood love dramas
>>
>>29968006
I hear it will be the bomb. It should explode in popularity.
>>
>>29967790

Keep on looksmaxing brah. You will make it
>>
>>29968058
I'm already maxed out and honestly exhausted. I was happier playing ruinscape being a NEET who's was 20lbs over weight. I bought into a lie. To the robots here all I can say is do absolutely everything to avoid ending up like me
>>
>>29968026
>>29968102
>I wasted my life for a mirage. No
Being a NEET was better than independent living with money to spend?
>>
>>29968202
Yes senpai what's the point of working coming home, gym, strict diet, and to bed and back at it again. We were all sold to achieve a consumerist lifestyle that feeds hypergamy. I was foolish enough to buy into it.
>>
Tfw girls go nuts for me despite being a loser. I mean i have a job, but still. I just want to chillax alone. Modern women disgust me but all the hot sluts want my d. I could easily be a chad but meh. Wish i could trade with one of you lonely faggots, my attractiveness is only used to manipulate women into doing shit for me. Oh well, could be worse.
>>
>went on 3 dates
>boohoo my life is over I tried so hard

Chad has at least 3 dates per week. Not all of them lead to sex. Once you have asked 100 girls out and had dates with 10, you can come back and complain.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.