[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are moms so lame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Why are moms so lame?
>>
There's a lot of strange threads on here today.
>>
I try to make my mom less lame but it's no use. She watches real housewives all day and barely reads the news. I've even tried to get her on reddit so she'd be hip to memes but that never took off. I'm done man. My mom is a loser. She's fucking lame. I just can't. Whenever she talks to me I just sigh. Is there any hope for a robot living at home with a dorky mom??
>>
>>29967921
>browses reddit
>impyling shes the one thats lame
>>
>>29968240

>not enculturing yourself to the grand sweep of the internet each day

Name me one other site that serves as a better aggregate of the internet's content.
>>
>>29967708
Yeah, what's up with that, is it the r9k national high day?
>>
My mother was great and I miss her. I wish she was still alive. I'm lonely without her
>>
>>29968280
4chan is faster with breaking news, and isn't as cucked
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.