[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Ruse-Cohle----hes-here-to-012.jpg (36 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Ruse-Cohle----hes-here-to-012.jpg
36 KB, 620x372
I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing. Walk hand in hand into extinction. One last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

I tell myself I bear witness, but the real answer is that it's obviously my programming. And I lack the constitution for suicide.
>>
Anyone believing this gobbedlygook is a fedora tipping autist.
>>
I agree somewhat, although that monologue was somewhat watered down. Read conspiracy against the human race. It's surprising that character was so popular with normies.
>>
It's all just part of the same dream, a dream that you had inside of a locked room. A dream about being a person.
>>
>>29967431
>>29967475
i think that logically its the truth, and iv struggled with this for a long time (still do), but if you've realized that nothing has meaning or objective value, then why do you still value logic so much?

a quote: "i thought the mind was the most important part of my 'self', until i realized who was telling me that"

go meditate and learn to pay attention to your body, sense perceptions, emotions, just as much as you pay attention to your mind. thats my advice..
>>
>>29967431
>tfw no rust bro to be an existential alcoholic with
>>
File: rainbowdash.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rainbowdash.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>29967475
>hes terrified over the thought of his species going extinct

Why do you caaaaarrree man
>>
>>29967638

That includes you too, ya dip.
>>
>>29967431
I feel like "denying our programming" and going extinct purposely is the only to keep our dignity. We will vanish from this universe anyway, sooner or later. The constant battle to survive seems degrading. But what do I know, I'm just a degenerate loner with mental issues.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.