[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ign.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ign.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
If you'd fall in love with a girl in your social circle (assuming you have one, if you don't imagine you had one), could you stomach it if she had slept with a mutual friends of yours before?

If you were to get into a relationship with her, could you stomach it if both of you stayed friends with said mutual friend, or would you insist on cutting him out of your life as far as possible etc.?
>>
............................................................wat

are

are
are you like ten years old?
>>
>>29967278
Which part of the question didn't you understand?
>>
nah, wouldn't even bother with her. i've seen shit like that happen with my friends before, a girl will fuck one of them and then become another's gf some time later. usually turns to shit. the girl usually ends up fucking the previous guy at some point because she doesn't see it as a big deal considering they've already fucked before.
>>
>>29967259
wouldn't even touch.
>>
impure roastie with fresh coat of friends cum in her mouth

>>>/adv/
take your normalshit where it belongs
>>
>>29967259
Only robots can't handle this because they're driven mad by envy, rooting in low self esteem.
>>
File: plant fetish.jpg (866 KB, 1017x1024) Image search: [Google]
plant fetish.jpg
866 KB, 1017x1024
>don't shit where you eat
you are a robot, so if you make a move, she will want to never see you again. and the other members of your circle sure as hell like her more than they like you, so they will all side with her and you will lose all of your friends.
>>
it's usually a bad idea. this kind of shit is how women break up friend circles
>>
>>29967607
>how women break up friend circles

Yes, it is sad but true. I've been in a similar situation and it bascially led to the circle falling apart.
>>
I wouldn't even go for it. She's probably doing this shit to
a) cause drama
b) direct attention towards herself
or c) both

Do not touch her with a ten foot barge pole
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.