[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw high test ISTP >tfw not meant to live in peaceful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1396052208733.jpg (32 KB, 399x467) Image search: [Google]
1396052208733.jpg
32 KB, 399x467
>tfw high test ISTP
>tfw not meant to live in peaceful happy land times
>tfw built for war
>tfw war soon
>>
I hope you are training you body, mind and weapon skills anon.
>>
>>29966775
Join the Marines, pussy.
>>
>>29966775
Go be edgy somewhere else
>>
>>29967057
I'm not being edgy I was just watching an action movie and got super pumped
>>
>>29966775
>he believes in the glorified horoscope made by feminists with no grasp of psychology
>>
>>29967095
It's literally nothing like horoscopes, meme harder.
>>
I'm envious of your honorable personality type faggot-san
>>
>>29967095
It literally has no validity and idiots like you follow it as if your life depended on it.
>>
>>29967170
was meant for >>29967145
c
>>
>>29967170
Isn't that what he was saying...?
>>
>>29967170
There's nothing to be validated. It's literally just labels your personality.
>>
>>29967193
>>29967188
Original- Kommentar
>>
>>29967224
>personality can be labeled
>based on a series of questions which effectively count on the patient's honesty and mood at the time of the test
>>
>>29967170
This is true. This board is retarded for putting so much stock into it.
>>
>>29967224
Except that they try to come up with a bullshit "profile" written in a format that is exactly like a horoscope.

>im a different anon

Mine was:

>ENTJs are natural born leaders. They live in a world of possibilities where they see all sorts challenges to be surmounted, and they want to be the ones responsible for surmounting them. They have a drive for leadership, which is well-served by their quickness to grasp complexities, their ability to absorb a large amount of impersonal information, and their quick and decisive judgments. They are "take charge" people.

If you're telling me that this doesn't sound like a horoscope then I don't know how I can debate with you further.
>>
File: rarity.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rarity.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>29967268
>This board is retarded for putting so much stock into it.
>This board is retarded for putting
>This board is retarded
>>
>>29967266
Why would it not be able to be labelled? It's not the test's fault you can't answer it honestly.

>>29967283
It's obviously a generalization formed from the input of the people who created the test. Ask most people and they'll say the test's description of them is extremely accurate. Yet again, horoscopes are based on fiction, MBTI tests are just labeling observable personality traits..
>>
>>29967268
nobody puts so much stock into it. It's a grain of salt type deal. But it explains your base personality pretty well and can help you find like minded people to relate to
>>
>>29967332
>there's a thread everyday about this shit
>le im an intp not a dumb intj XD
>this stupid ass thread exists
>>
>>29967364
I'm so sorry for you
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.