[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You, you big goofball! I like you! Gosh haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: 3d 278.jpg (257 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
3d 278.jpg
257 KB, 1200x1600
>"You, you big goofball! I like you! Gosh haven't I made it obvious enough already? Really Anon, either you're short-sighted or I'm really not as good as flirting as I think I am. I've liked you for almost a year now. In the beginning I thought you might like me too but after an while I figured you just thought I was annoying or that you just didn't notice me anymore than you do anybody else. I was going to try avoiding you and stop myself feeling the way I do about you but then I thought, wait a minute, why don't I just go up to him and make it so obvious that he has no choice but to see how much I like him!"
>>
File: 3d 222.jpg (91 KB, 573x1600) Image search: [Google]
3d 222.jpg
91 KB, 573x1600
>"Hey you know you can hold my hand if you want to. There we go, that's better! God Anon you're so reserved! Are you still worried I'm going to react badly or something if you make a move on me? Can I make a frank observation? Promise you won't be offended? Sure? Ok. You seem like you someone who doesn't understand that another might person might love them. Is that accurate?"
>>
File: 3d 185.jpg (237 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
3d 185.jpg
237 KB, 1066x1600
>"This has been the best winter ever Anon. I've really really enjoyed myself, thanks for everything! I'm so happy that I got to know you, I can't believe what I'd be missing if I hadn't gotten to know you. You're a real diamond in the rough, you know that? I don't think I'm likely to ever meet someone like you again, you've really changed me for the better in so many ways. I love you Anon. I hope you don't mind me saying that but I really do love you, and I have to tell you because I really don't think you've heard it enough in your life."
>>
>>29966719
Tfw dated a girl like this
>>
File: 3d 232.jpg (69 KB, 555x832) Image search: [Google]
3d 232.jpg
69 KB, 555x832
>"Shh, listen! Gosh, did you hear that thunder! Hey quick Anon, turn off the light and get under the blanket with me! Do you mind if we leave the curtains open so I can see the lightning? I always feel so cosy lying in bed when the weather's like this. I hope you don't mind if I get a little jumpy!"
>>
File: 3d 249.jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
3d 249.jpg
54 KB, 540x960
>"Face it Anon, your time is up. Your youth has passed. You failed to make anything of your life and now finally you're unable to just laugh at yourself and how pathetic you are and continue making the same mistakes, again and again. Your time is up. The sand has run out. The clock has reached zero. It's time for you to end your life Anon. I hate to be the one to say it but it really is time for you to leave. Nobody loves you except your mother, and even she only loves the memory of the person you once were. Yes she'll suffer when you do it but she'll get over it. She's gotten over worse. She's gotten over the fact that her son, who was so enthusiastic and optimistic as a child, has become the depressed loser she feared you would become. How many friends do you have? How many girls have told you that what they feel towards you is love, and not just pity or revulsion? This world isn't for everybody. Not everyone can expect to have a good time here. Some people are just too weak to be happy, and I think we both know that unfortunately you are one of those people. I mean you could have made something of your life! Think of all those chances! Oh I know you don't like to remember them as chances, but that's what they were and on some level I know you know that too. Well goodbye Anon, bad luck!"
>>
File: 3d 258.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
3d 258.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>"Hey look, I don't mine like saying hi to you or whatever when we pass. But please don't interpret it as anything but politeness on my part, okay? I'm just like really not attracted to you and since we have to see each other every day I'd prefer it if you respected that and sort of kept your distance. It's just really awkward when you try and talk to me like this, and you may not notice it but other people do. So please, I'm happy to say hi and smile or whatever but I do that with everyone so please don't be creepy and think I'm being especially nice to you for whatever reason, okay?"

THE END
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>29966796
Roasties arent human DESU
>>
>>29966719
but that's a boy
>>29966726
>>29966742
>>29966757
>>29966785
>>29966796
and these aren't
>>
File: 3d 217.jpg (269 KB, 1600x1502) Image search: [Google]
3d 217.jpg
269 KB, 1600x1502
>>29967075
one of the ones u said is not a boy actually is
can u guess which one
>>
>>29967083
It's one of these two
>>29966785
>>29966796
probably the top one
>>
File: 3d 148.jpg (455 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3d 148.jpg
455 KB, 1920x1080
>>29967112
yeah its the top one
still cute though
>>
>>29966753

How did it end?

oregano
>>
>>29967112
ANJUHIME IS NOT A BOY YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.
DO NOT INSULT PRINCESS ANJUHIME.
SHE TRIES SO HARD TO BE KAWAIINE AND YOU DARE INSULT HER.
ANJUHIME AISHETERU!!!
>>
File: 1466902129933.jpg (63 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1466902129933.jpg
63 KB, 500x358
>>29967570
Broke up with her. Hard to pinpoint the exact reason. I'm sure I rationalized it and continue to distort the real reason. I'm sure it is a combination of shame, guilt, and fear.

I guess the normie answer is, I wasn't ready for a relationship.
>>
>>29967125
>you will never apply body makeup stuff to anzu's armpits
Do you reckon she ever doesn't bother shaving for a day or two and they're stubbly?
>>
>>29968361
Dox yourself. I'm sure one of us will be glad to end you.
>>
>>29966719
>tfw no Kumiko gf
What the FUCK
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.