[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /fuckingworthless/? >See overwatch before it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: download (6).jpg (13 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
13 KB, 216x233
Who here /fuckingworthless/?

>See overwatch before it's released
>"If I start at the beginning, maybe I'll be good at this game"
>Ranked comes along
>My rank is below 50
>I've only managed to lower it since

Why do I fucking suck at everything I try?
>>
>>29966664
Fucking one off quints.
When does it end?
>>
At least you are brave enough to play against other people. I only play against bots. Last night I played 1v1 me as Ana vs a bot Ana for 5 hours.
>>
>>29966854
why wont ypu play against humans anon?
>>
>>29967196
Because I'm not very good and people will get mad. I've played a few games so I'm level 14. Also I like to play whichever hero I want and not be forced into tanking or support.
>>
>>29967288
literally nothing will happen by people getting mad at you. I usually just stick to a hero I want to play. If they want to tryhard they should go on competetive play
>>
Everyone else who's better than you had had year of practice with other shooter games.
>>
>>29966664
Goddamn why are you upset.

Firstly ranked mode is where all the cancer is concentrated. All children and angry faggots who want to win all the time.

Secondly, 1000 fucking games for a shit looking gold tint? Fuck off. 1000 points for a skin is more than enough for a months play
>>
>>29966664
>be robot
>fail at normie stuff

Truly a mystery

Get yourself some singleplayer strategy/management games or something, competitive multiplayer is just a real life simulator
>>
>play overwatch during betas
>got my fill of it without having to buy it
>saved 40 dollars

seriously, i figured out pretty fast that it'd just be another game like league or hearthstone, you jump in, probably lose, and wish you hadn't played that match. and after losing you'll start thinking "well i can't just stop playing on a loss, i have to keep going until i win" which can lead to a lot more wasted time trying to validate yourself, because even when you do win, you still feel terrible because you probably lost a few more times in the process.
>>
File: Q5LO5P0.jpg (63 KB, 523x592) Image search: [Google]
Q5LO5P0.jpg
63 KB, 523x592
>>29966717
>not 2 off

you suck at math too, you really are worthless anon
>>
>>29967655
This post is 100% accurate and describes why I had to quit all moba-ish games. You'll never get any actual satisfaction out of them, even if you win.
>>
>>29967750
Its because you losers play to win.
I just play to play.
>>
>>29967777
Nice quads
Oregano text
>>
File: Nazca.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Nazca.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>29966664
> play 4k hours of tf2 at a competitive level
> switch to Overwatch when it's released
> people notice my skill and add me
> only do ranked with people who seem to play at a high skill level
> effortlessly climb the ranks to 65

Its not hard anon, just practice, learn from your mistakes, and try to queue with at least one other competent person. If you start losing or get frustrated take a break
>>
File: dvagremlin.jpg (45 KB, 680x657) Image search: [Google]
dvagremlin.jpg
45 KB, 680x657
>>29966664

If you want to be good and have a high rank in Overwatch you HAVE to find online friends and plat together as a team. This isn't a single player game.

1. Find people who want to play competitively as a team. Best place to do that is the Blizzard Overwatch forums, be sure to make sure your play times are comparable.

2. Make sure you have a voice mic and headphones. You will have to talk to each other to co-ordinate.

3. Make sure you have the right mouse settings. You need a decent mouse with FPS settings on it, acceleration will fuck up your aim.

4... then you can get good through practice.

Every high ranked player is playing as a pre-made group.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.