[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking tired /r9k/ There'S been 230 dead in france
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: 1455078434008.jpg (101 KB, 845x634) Image search: [Google]
1455078434008.jpg
101 KB, 845x634
I'm fucking tired /r9k/
There'S been 230 dead in france in the last year and a half
And what do people talk about every time?
"Oh, muslims are the real victims because they're gonna get blamed"
There's fucking kids splattered on the side walk
But noooooo
Islam is gonna get blamed so they're the victims and they're all we should talk about (even though practically no one blames all muslims for it)
You know what the worst part is though?
Every time there's a shooting I can hear all about how all gun owners are baby killers and we're the ones to blame instead of the shooter because we "incite to violence"
I'm fucking tired of this shit guys and I wanna go live in a desert bunker so I don't have to see a fucking normie ever again
>>
File: bunker.jpg (133 KB, 960x1357) Image search: [Google]
bunker.jpg
133 KB, 960x1357
>>29966640
i wanna come with you anon
how about pic related
>>
>>29966640
>caring about this shit
just sit back and watch the world burn, leave the dying to normies
>>
>>29966712
No because contrary to these fuckers I care about people's lives more than I care about how much white guilt everyone thinks I have

Have you had your Black Lives Matter sponsored self hate session today?
Because remember: A black thug got shot and it's your fault somehow
>>
>>29966889
>Waaah stop generalizing me
>Generalizes black people
Welcome to the party, fucker
>>
File: 1468529230770.jpg (21 KB, 353x411) Image search: [Google]
1468529230770.jpg
21 KB, 353x411
>tfw not White
>not libtard or mudslime either
>mfw I can just watch everyone get butthurt without getting emotionally invested

Feels good. It's like watching a yard fight.
>>
>>29966699
nah, too much pipes wasting space.
nice digits tho
>>
>>29966640

More people die in France each year by misstepping on the street or falling from the sofa.

Terrorism is a psyop and statistically has no relevance.

Now fuck off and be a useful idiot somewhere else.
>>
File: 1464176191399.png (3 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
1464176191399.png
3 KB, 343x543
>>29966889
Sort of unrelated but I was at a park the other day near a college campus and this nigress was running around with BLM signs. She had with her a typical nigger, hair pulled back, poorly dressed, sunglasses at night, and a cigarette in his mouth, and they were rowdy and shouting curses and disturbing the peace.

The slogans on her sign were so stupid. "We are running no more" or something. This was a college girl who I bet had never dealt with any form of police brutality or major episode of racism in her life. That's what they all are.

All I ever fucking wanted was to be left alone. I don't care about gays, I don't care about blacks, I don't care about women, I don't care about trannies. I was not going to do anything to help not hinder them. I just wanted to live my own life of apathy. I do not affect their movements. I don't understand why it's important that I care. I just wanted to ignore everything and live quietly and die in a few decades, but now I don't have that option. I never hurt anyone and now I'm labelled a villain for no action just because I'm white.

"Now you know how we feel!" Yeah, but I didn't have anything to fucking do with it.

"You enslaved our ancestors!" I was never a slaveowner, and you were never a slave.

"Your existence is opressive!" My extistence is silent and meager. I have never opressed anyone at all.

Stop your parades, protests, rallies, and riots. Leave me the fuck alone.
>>
>>29966640
maybe if people stopped adressing an ideology and focused on the main problem that wouldn't be needed?
It is an psyop strategy. Personal attack with media, victim blaming so they others sympathise with the others.

If you attack 10 million people while 10 of them does something negative that means you are the preparator and the 10 will get scot free.

You are literally falling in their trap and because of that you keep whining like the little piece of shit you are.
>>
>>29966640
>we take their oil, convert their fertile lands into deserts, micromanage their governments and the formations of nations
>we use their laborers in our factories
>our way of life is radically improved by their resources
>we turn around and put fascists in power in order to easily control them, arm them with chemical weapons, explosives, etc...
>now we turn back on all the fundamental ideas brought about by our founding fathers, deeply ingrained in our culture, and say, "fuck you, you can't stay here. we're going to torture the shit out of you and laugh about it you filthy subhuman."

honestly anyone who can't see what makes us the bad guys in this story is a fucking moron. at least have some principle and admit that you're glad to be a part of the evil empire.
>>
>>29967200
>I was never a slaveowner, and you were never a slave

Kek. But you did go to the moon, and you did build civilization right, /pol/?

You're fucking retarded:
>"hurr durr we did all of this. MUH WHITE PRIDE N' SHIEEET"
>*takes credit for things he never did*
>"Aww, what? No, man, I didn't enslave your ancestors. I wasn't even there. Why are you blaming me."

Not saying I support BLM, but you faggots are always doing exactly above: taking credit for the achievements of your race, even though you contribuated nothing, but neglecting to even acknowledge the oppression your race has imposed on others.
>>
>>29967361
If white people stopped going on and on about "muh white pride, muh white achievements", I guarantee no niggers would ever blame contemporary whites for the actions of their ancestors.
>>
>>29967361
No, I didn't do those things either.

Like I fucking said, I just wanted to be left alone. I have my opinions, but I keep them private. I never attempt to change anyone else's. Just fuck off and let me be already. I don't want part of this.
>>
>>29967361
Also, it was a fucking black guy that started slavery in the colonies. We literally followed their example. Slavery still continues today in Africa. It's okay for them to do it to themselves, but when we did it for a blink of time were villains forever?
>>
>>29967070
>not statistically relevant!!!!!
Biggest kek. Keep sucking Mohammad's dick you mudshit whore.
>>
>>29967244
As if the FRENCH CITIZEN cuck who ran over a hundred babies ever suffered that, m'right?
>>
>>29967200
>Black Lives Matter! So instead of focusing on the handful of police killings every year, we have decides to focus our efforts on stopping the 15,000 black-on-black gang-related killings that happen every year!

Said no BLM protestor ever
>>
>>29966640
>im tired
no you aren't. you aren't going to do shit. fucking retard. get out there and start killing towelheads and brown people, but you won't, because you're a PUSSY
>>
I really want to move to a small farm in a remote location, so when the nukes go off I can still be comfy

Piss off with your nuclear winter shit too
>>
File: 1468522652032.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1468522652032.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29966946
This is a feel that I can relate to my man.
>>
I'm getting tired of America. Sure it's beautiful and it's a great place to live but I'm getting so tired of all this bullshit. My family has been here since the Revolutionary War but I think it's about time I left. Europe is a shithole too. Is there anywhere I can move where everyone is chill? Tibet maybe?
>>
>>29969107
I hear Switzerland is pretty comfy.
>>
>>29967361
>reading comprehension

He implied a lack of pride and simple desire to be left alone, I'm sure you must have meant to respond to someone else because this is retarded.
>>
File: roo.jpg (23 KB, 296x294) Image search: [Google]
roo.jpg
23 KB, 296x294
>>29969107
Australia's pretty cool for now mate. We punch big mice and lizards daily.
>>
>>29967424
They only go on about "muh western civilization" on 4chan and real life niggers don't blame whites for history.

Just the ones you notice because they're in the middle of the street yelling about it.

Everybody's just trying to get by and make a buck, maybe score some pussy.
>>
>>29969142
I'm just not gonna go near Europe.
>>29969185
>We punch big mice and lizards daily
That's all I ever wanted to do
>>
>>29969107
Japan for a truly monoethnic and therefore peaceful society. Just make sure you're east asian.
>>
>>29969210
If you don't mind being looked at funny, going to Japan and doing JET work and starting a business on the side isn't that bad either
And also you might be able to die in a earthquake at some point so it's a win/win
>>
>>29966640
>I'm fucking tired of this shit guys and I wanna go live in a desert bunker so I don't have to see a fucking normie ever again
>acts like a normalfag

ok!
>>
>>29968902
BLM is more anti-racism and abuse based, not about crime. black on black violence is really irrelevant.
>>
>>29969230
>>29969265
Are you sure? I heard living in Japan is really hard. How is that chill? Also I'm not asian.
>>
>>29969400
If you have a uni degree and some creativity you can make a killing, in fact you can take advantage of lazy gaijins and so tutoring on the side to make more money
The only challenge would be passing the jlpt as a lv 3 or higher which my take some work on your part, but it's been done a by others so it's not impossible
Speaking from my experience, you'll get looked at and more than often people might stop and """""study"""""" you but as long as you pay attention and mind your business you'll be fine
>>
>>29966640
Thousands of innocent people die in the Middle East everyday too.
I fucking hate your crocodile tears. I don't cry for the innocents in the ME that are dying, however I don't cry for dead French or Belgian people either. Normies' sensitivity is so selective it can never be something genuine.
>>
>>29966889
>No because contrary to these fuckers I care about people's lives
Sure you do, unless the people dying are not Western white people. Fuck off mate. You're no different than the leftists you're complaining about.
>>
>>29970338
>Thousands of innocent people die in the Middle East everyday too.
>innocent
>Middle East

I hate those sand niggers, at least the people in France were civilised
>>
>>29969345
WHY is it irrelevant exactly? Fucking why?

Why the fuck is it okay in their eyes for them to kill each other constantly? Why is it okay for them to bring gang violence upon themselves and then act like it's not a self-inflicted hardship? Like it's something that was inevitable, it was just "the struggle" or "their lot in life" or "they didn't have a choice"? Why is that shit okay?

Why is it okay for them to claim family and brotherhood as one of their most cherished values and then do this? They place such an emphasis on the family unit and then go out into the street and gun each other down over "who controls the street" when there is a fucking political system in place that controls the street objectively? Why do they believe in dying for nothing, tell us to shut up when we comment, and then ask us why we are doing this to them and demand we stop?

This is just another "niggers can't take responsibility for any of their own mistakes" episode and it needs to stop so I can just live quietly and die happy when I'm supposed to. I didn't wish they would die off until they became like this, now I just want every last nigger to die or move to the Savannah and gun each other down there. Go "run that shit" and leave civilization, dammit. Leave me the fuck alone.
>>
>>29970619
Thanks for proving my point.
Please never ever try and complain on how evil the leftists are again.
And for the record, there were Muslim Arabs that have died in yesterday's attacks in France.
>>
What a glorious time to be a non-white, non-black, non-shitskin, non-jew and non-muslim.
>>
>>29967244
>>29967235
>>29967070
>these cucks
It's more than a 'statistically irrelevant' handful of killings, it's everything Jihad stands for.

Non-believers are second-class citizens, and they're targeted in more ways than by simply getting killed.

And come on, do you really think the middle-east has been worse off since we have been there?
>>
>>29966640
>(even though practically no one blames all muslims for it)

Do you never browse /pol/?
>>
>>29970619

You deserve to be beheaded you piece of shit.
>>
>>29966640
Keep in my mind that none of these terrorist attacks or mass immigration would have occured if it wasn't for the West destroying their home countries.
Period.
>>
File: bretty good.gif (29 KB, 482x800) Image search: [Google]
bretty good.gif
29 KB, 482x800
>>29966640
>>29966889
>I care about people's lives more than I care
>I care
>I care
>I care

cool fucking blog post, normie. Maybe go back to red-dit where they'll upvote your brave opinion that terrorism is bad.
>>
EU stfu and do something before the cancer spreads
>>
>>29971606

Oh be quiet you brainless turd.
>>
>>29967244

Explain why they attack nations that have not done any of these things

Explain to me why they slaughter Shia with the same brutality as western targets

Fucking cuck
>>
>>>29970619
>there were Muslim Arabs that have died in yesterday's attacks in France.

Not enough
>>
>>29971593
I'd like to see those child fuckers try
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.