[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realise you're a real robot? >be me 5 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1465622421166.jpg (92 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1465622421166.jpg
92 KB, 601x508
When did you realise you're a real robot?

>be me 5 years ago
>shy and pure virgin girl I liked in highschool messages everyone in our friend group for a meetup
>everyone agrees
>day of meeting, no one's around except me and her
>she says "well anon, it's just you and me"
>decide to man up and stop being a beta for a second.
>"Yeah, what a shame, let's not waste this day while we're here though, want to go out eat something?"
>She smiles and agrees
>We go to a decent place, eat, I pay the bill, she disagrees and says we should split it up but I disagree, we visit a few places
>"this was the best day in my life Anon"
>This goes for a month, we always talk on Facebook 7/24, visit a few other places, basically I'm cured of my depression and couldn't be happier.
>Sperg out autismo a few times, but everything is under control
>We were watching a movie of Jim Carrey simultaneously while talking from Skype at 4 AM
>Movie is about an antisocial guy who finds the perfect qt 3.14 and everything ends well, can't remember the name
>She starts crying and says she had a lot of problems in her life but everything is perfect with me, I console her
>Sperg out and ask if we are dating or not
>She says "yes, and you're the first guy I'm dating"
>Never been this happy in my life
>Somehow she looses interest on me over a few weeks and tells me she can't be my "girlfriend" because she sees me as a "friend" and "being a girlfriend is too much of a responsibility for her"

How the FUCK does this even happen, don't trust ANY woman, even the most pure ones backstab you. Also this is the time I realised I'm hopeless.
>>
>>29966349
>How the FUCK does this even happen

It's because you can't spell "lose".
>>
I recently watched a VHS tape of a family gathering filmed in 1992.

I was attached to my mum asking her "when is everyone going to leave". You can hear me asking it over and over throughout the entire video that's like 30 minutes of my dad just going around filming everyone.

So basically, I was a robot as a <5 year old.
>>
>>29966378
lel I have a VHS tape of me sperging out because there's too many people singing happy birthday to me
>>
Because you typed 24/7 wrong.
>>
File: 1465405150902.jpg (27 KB, 480x422) Image search: [Google]
1465405150902.jpg
27 KB, 480x422
>>29966349
Probably somewhere around second/third grade of elementary, idk. Was always the shy loner with few other loner friends. I'm used to it and kinda like that lifestyle but the social anxiety in situations i cannot avoid is killing me.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.