[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever get sad when you see attractive girls in the street,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Do you ever get sad when you see attractive girls in the street, because you know you'll never have them?
>>
>>29965947
I was at an event and noticed I was one of the only single people there. Made me realize how far from normal I am.
>>
>>29966077
>one of the only single people

Nice sentence there.
>>
No cause they'll never have me ;^)

kill me
>>
>>29965947
Work harder and stop feeling sorry for yourself Roger.
>>
>>29965947
No, because I go out of my way not to look at women when I'm outside the house
>>
>>29965947
All the time.

It's gotten to the point where I hate all women due to this Pavlovian conditioning.
>>
No, I just perv at them because I have a gf
>>
>>29966139
How do you do it? I feel like my eyes automatically look at them
>>
>>29966153
Being dead inside helps.
>>
>>29965947
>Do you ever get sad when you see attractive girls

Not since I've been with a couple of cuties.
>>
I feel happy because I imagine the good life they probably have
>>
>>29965947
I do. All the time. It's even worse when I realize that someone else already has them. And even worse when I see a couple.

>>29966077
I also know this feel.
>>
The only thought that goes through my head when I see anyone on the street is "avoid".
>>
File: look at them.jpg (98 KB, 760x297) Image search: [Google]
look at them.jpg
98 KB, 760x297
>>29965947
Not at all, I get angry sometimes tho.
>>
>>29966162
can confirm this

originlaballogx
>>
>>29965947
>>29965947

Hell no, I only get horny, especially now that it is summer and girls show a lot of skin. Sometimes it is really hard to stay faithful, even if your gf is really hot too. Why are we men hard-wired to desire every remotely hot chick that we see?
>>
>>29965947
>Do you ever get sad when you see attractive girls
Sometimes, but I more often feel overwhelming anger and not just with girls.
Though admittedly seeing attractive women makes me feel measurably worse, couples being the worst of all.
This is why I try to avoid interacting with others in the first place.
>>
>>29966077
Im the only single person at my job, its got to the point where I think some people are weirded out by it.

>>29966139
This desu. I refuse to give them the attention they crave
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.