[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How disappointing is it for a woman to find out a guy she likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 920359023509325.png (58 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
920359023509325.png
58 KB, 500x428
How disappointing is it for a woman to find out a guy she likes isn't good at socializing. On a scale of 0-10.

What I mean by this is; you don't really talk much at all, don't have any actual friends, can't really interact well with other people, especially around your own age group.
>>
It's not just disappointing it is a form of rape. I feel violated and assaulted if I find out that I even for 1 minute was tricked into thinking a loser might be a potential partner for me.

NO LOSERS allowed in my pussy.
>>
>>29965949
Nice meme, maam.
>>
>>29965926
If she's a regular chick or if she Stevie's to be like other women, she'll find it extremely unattractive, and her friends will tell her to stop talking to you.
Remember:
Unless all you have to offer is kindness and decency, a woman would generally never want to be with you.

The one time a girl DID want to be with me for those reasons, it's because she was suicidal and poor and legit needed somebody to help her survive
>>
>>29966046
Did you at least bargain for dat sweet pussy?

>15 mins of BJ for a bag of chips
>20 mins of PIV for breakfast
>30 mins of anal my way for lunch
>sleep in same bed as me for dinner
>>
>>29965926
I imagine it's how I feel when a girl is real cute but is so shallow it's impossible to talk to her for more than 10 minutes before realizing that she has no interesting input on anything she talks about
>>
>>29965926
It's a big turn off but not a deal breaker.

That being said, it depends what you mean by "bad at socializing"
Being silent at a social event is not bad.
Saying dumb shit that makes you look bad (and therefore makes me look bad too) is a no no.

When in doubt just be quiet and try to play off a mysterious/shy vibe. That's not even really a bad thing
>>
>>29965926
My friend is fucking ugly and socially inept and is with a pretty qt 8/10 grill with a decent ass on her. If she likes you she likes you
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.