[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have oneitis on normiebook >don't interact with her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1464795839443.jpg (39 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
1464795839443.jpg
39 KB, 640x470
>have oneitis on normiebook
>don't interact with her on normiebook for a whole year (no likes, comments, messages, etc.)
>stalk the shit out of her profile on a regular basis
>still get that "celebrate 1 year of friendship with oneitis" thing

Did I fuck up bros? Is she gonna know I'm stalking her?

Holy shit I'm freaking out.
>>
No one can see it unless you share it. It's an automated thing that happens for any two people; even if she gets the option to share it, there'll be no way of telling you stalked her.
>>
>>29965881
But doesn't it only happen for people you interact with more? My concern is that she'll know we don't message or like each other's stuff, so she'll deduct that to get it it's very likely that I'm stalking her.
>>
>>29966105
Might be other things at play, like how many friends you have. If she has more, she might not get it. Also, it's very, very unlikely that she's smart enough to figure out that there's interaction -- even if she does, she'll write it off as just something Facebook does every once in a while.

If you're feeling brave, you might even be able to use it as a way to say hi.
>>
>>29966211
Thanks robot, I hope she doesn't figure it out.

Anyways, I'm guessing there's no real way to tell if someone is stalking you on facebook? I've read a lot of speculation but it seems like something only fb would know themselves.
>>
>NORMIEITIS
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>29966519
No, at present there's no way to see who is viewing your profile.

USEFUL STALKER TIP: Use the "mini-newsfeed" in the top right. Scroll right down till your several days in the past and ctrl+f her name. This will show you anything she's liked or commented on.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.