[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actually, I kind of like being unattractive When you think about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: secretdoor10-00345[1].jpg (34 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
secretdoor10-00345[1].jpg
34 KB, 1024x576
Actually, I kind of like being unattractive

When you think about it, it's a waste of time to bother with relationships and all the drama that normal social interaction brings. It only makes life complicated.

I really like that nobody has ever found me attractive.
I really like that I'll never know what it's like to be loved
I really like that I'm different

I think attractive people are really missing out on how great it is to be like this. They're probably jealous of how great this is

I really love looking like this
It's really great
If I cut my face then I'll be even happier. Yes. Happier. Happy Happy Happy

If you cut your face then you can be happy
>>
hmm, so this is how a mental breakdown looks like
>>
If you were actually ugly you would've stopped caring by now. I know I don't.

I'd bet you're actually an attractive normie going through a rough time, and trying to shift the blame to things that are outside your control because you can't take the responsibility for your own actions. How right am I?

Fucking attractive people are so stupid.
>>
>>29965810
>Oh, you complain about being poor? Well then you're most likely not poor and are actually rich!
>>
File: please exit.png (946 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
please exit.png
946 KB, 600x600
>>29965899
More like "You're poor? Hey I'm poor. Your description of being poor doesn't resonate with me at all, and things you're talking about have nothing to do with being poor. As an expert in being poor, I suspect you of NOT being poor. You don't belong here. This is a place that was meant for MEEEEE. Fucking NORMIE."
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.