[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a batshit fucking crazy gf. She has to be absolutely insane.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 109168-107650.jpg (51 KB, 460x573) Image search: [Google]
109168-107650.jpg
51 KB, 460x573
I want a batshit fucking crazy gf. She has to be absolutely insane. Extreme mood swings, does all kinds of stalker type shit, gets angry whenever I even mention another girl. I want her to be completely obsessed with me, with like a shrine in her bedroom closet with locks of my hair and stolen clothing. Maybe she could be into knifeplay, maybe she could smack me around a bit during sex. I want to fear for my life every time we fuck each other.

Where do I get a gf like this? The waiting room outside the psychiatrist's office? Prison?
>>
If you want it, you probably won't get it. Sorry.
It's just that women (and people) are compelled to feel this way about something they can't control. They do everything they can to control a situation that's inherently uncontrollable.
>>
>>29965531
I am great at being distant and emotionally neglectful, so that's not a problem.
>>
>>29965486
Honestly anon, you don't. Trust me crazy chicks are amazing in bed but they will drag you down to their level eventually.

>hurr durr that's not gonna happen to me

Yes it will, they will find your weakness, and they will exploit it.
>>
>>29965648
Well, duh, that's exactly what I want to happen.
>>
I don't understand OP you just want a normal girl?
>>
>>29965699
You damned fool
>>
Bullshit. Men who want "yanderes" like you are all over r9k, and 9/10 times, the man only wants a guarantee the girl won't leave him. Once she starts displaying this behavior he freaks out.
>>
File: IMG-20160704-WA0002.jpg (83 KB, 900x952) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160704-WA0002.jpg
83 KB, 900x952
>>29965486
>tfw too mentally unstable to keep even a bathshit insane gf around
It's like god wants me to truly suffer.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.