[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best way to commit suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1463185856048.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463185856048.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
I'm so fucking pissed off right now. I've long ago accepted that I'll die alone, I mean I'm weird and not really cute and my life is fundamentally a disaster, and I've been alone forever and it only makes sense. But now I won't be able to do my dream job. I have no passions, no friends, and I don't even want any. I'm not fun, i suck at talking to people. I'm so sick of it all. I'm sick of trying and getting nowhere. I'm sick of not knowing what's its like for a woman to look upon me with love. I'm sick of stupid herd animal sheep normalfags playing their trendy Pokemon go. I'm sick of entitled pampered women thinking their lives are in any way difficult, hey stupid bitches, if you pay more for cars and shampoo, maybe you could research car prices before you buy a car, and maybe you could stop buying designer shampoos with fancy botanicals and endangered tiger placenta. Im sick of idiots frothing at the mouths about politics, looking up with sparkles in their eyes at their chosen candidates, like they're your savior or something, they don't care about you. Im sick of thinking I've made a real friend, only to realize i care 10x as much about them as they do about me. Im sick of the fact that it's just too late for me, I'm 23 and I'm just too weird, there's no going back for me, I've really missed the boat. I didn't have normal relationships growing up so casual sex and big groups of friends is so weird and disgusting and terrifying. So what's the point? Why am I still around? If it's just going to be 60 more years of this pathetic nothing life, why bother? Fuck it, I'm done. I'll wait for the confirmation I'm waiting for and Just end it. What's the best way to kill yourself?
>>
>>29965206
The ol' noose works fine, if you got meds you can maybe OD on them (make sure to look up what the overdose amount is and be sure to take more than that). If you're an amerifag, just grab your gun.
>>
Yea man I'm thinking about it as well, but if you got nothing to live for what's really stoping you from going out and doing crazy shit? If you have no friends and or responsibilities why not just go so crazy ass shit till you just die, just a thought I guess, maybe it's that light at the end of the tunnel people talk about, won't be too long until it vanishes into the darkness like everything and everyone else though. God speed anon.
>>
Pretty much the exact same as you.. Just at 17. I'm feel so fucking alone.

Been having pretty much constant suicidal thoughts for the past week so I will be seeing a psychologist. Maybe you should try and do the same.
>>
>>29965349
If you're 17 you have nothing to complain about. At least wait till you're in your twenties.
>>
>>29965369
You say I have nothing to complain about? How do I fix being completely socially isolated, having no friends at all and being socially awkward so easily then? :c
>>
>>29965334
What's stopping me? The fact that I don't have any desire to go out and do crazy things. I'm just so grey, i don't care about anything.
>>
File: 46845048_p0_master1200.jpg (214 KB, 405x600) Image search: [Google]
46845048_p0_master1200.jpg
214 KB, 405x600
op don't kill yourself yet kizumonogatari nekketsu is coming out next month
>>
>>29965419
>How do I fix being completely socially isolated, having no friends at all and being socially awkward so easily then? :c

you keep trying / grow into your surroundings as they change as you get older. you're not even at the tip of the iceberg yet, you don't get to talk about how its sinking your ship.

only self-important myspace brats off themselves before 20, and never because of actual problems. earn some stripes and get a taste of actual life before you make a permanent decision. that's all we're saying.
>>
File: 30865750_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1144x1077) Image search: [Google]
30865750_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1144x1077
That's how I feel really. I've been a neet for the past 6years. I tried getting a job but never managed to land one. I know it's because how ugly I am. I'm ready to die any day but I'm afraid of the pain of doing it. I want to do it with a gun since it'll be the fastest and least painful way I think, but I have no access to guns.
>>
>>29965463
I already missed the first one so unless they're going to reshow it first then I can't see this one. I can't even watch the anime I want to watch, Fuck I'm pathetic.
>>
>>29965491
It's not like I'm one of those highly depressed emo-fags that have completely planned out their suicide. I'm just sad about the state I'm living in, I guess, and worried that it'll carry over into my later life. Right now there is nothing fun or anything that makes me happy, so if that will stay this way I see no point in continuing my life. But as I said, it was just thoughts probably stemming from my isolation and sadness, I'm not actively pursuing on killing myself.
>>
>>29965206
sup op it's not so bad I'm in the same boat too no job no gf no friends but still I'm good I live alone I'm sitting outside in the freezing cold while its raining and I'm listening to pink floyd but I'm contempt with it
>>
>>29965349
Anon say goodbye
>>
>>29965206
Where do you live OP if you live near me I'll be your friend. I know the chances of someone actually living near me is low as hell but I always ask anons
>>
>>29965206
Reach acceptance stage and realise life isn't what you thought it would be. Go on in mediocrity and learn to cherish the fine things in life. Also do one small nice thing your someone else and yourself everyday
>>
>how do I kill myself
Hang, shoot or jump are the best.

>But what about ____
If you're serious about it, hang, shoot or jump.

>Yeah I know but I've heard about the exit bag met-
Hang, shoot or jump.
>>
>>29965419
>How do I fix being completely socially isolated, having no friends at all and being socially awkward so easily then?

Grow up a bit first. I'm far more mature than when I was 17, and I'm pretty functional these days.
>>
>>29965643

freezing cold? Where do you live? fucking antarctica or what?
>>
Just go for the ol' belt

If it's good enough for Robin Willams it's probably good enough for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm_NFOMdUV0
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.