[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wahh why don't girls notice me >wahh why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: imaginaryAuthors.jpg (68 KB, 300x449) Image search: [Google]
imaginaryAuthors.jpg
68 KB, 300x449
>wahh why don't girls notice me
>wahh why don't have a gf yet
>wahh why am I a virgin still

Ok, anon. Do you wear cologne?

>n-no cologne is for f-fags

There is your answer

So, what are you robots wearing. For me pic related. In love with this house so far, very unique scents and you get noticed. Girls also love it, which is kinda rare for a niche brand.
>>
also shower every day and remember to be yourself
>>
>he spends billions of neetbux on peepee water that nobody will smell because he never goes out
>meanwhile his oneitis is licking my entire body because i used pic related

/fa/ what are you even doing here, nobody cares
>>
>>29965158
I FUCKING LOVE PERFUME

Memories of a trespasser and Cape Heartache are my faves from imaginary authors, but my own signature scent is Blackbird by House of Matriarch.
>>
>>29965231
>house of Matriarch

muh nigga
>>
>>29965199
Except if you suck, then be someone else
>>
File: 1 mille.jpg (177 KB, 860x860) Image search: [Google]
1 mille.jpg
177 KB, 860x860
>n-no cologne is for f-fags
There are people who thought cologne was for fags in the first place? I always put some on together with wearing my jewelry
>>
File: bleudechanel.jpg (62 KB, 1020x780) Image search: [Google]
bleudechanel.jpg
62 KB, 1020x780
This is a panty dropper. Cute girls come up to me all the time to say I smell good. Great for picking up girls
>>
are perfumes really that important? I'm just using axe I'm 23 btw
>>
>>29965158

This is probably the most faggoty thing you could possibly have an interest in.

Enjoy your perfume.
>>
>>29966501

You can look like shit everyday of your life then suddenly become good looking and people will forget you were ugly. If you smell bad for one day people will never forget it, you will labelled as ''that guy who smells like shit''

Scent is important, if you smell good people respect you more and it makes women wet af.
>>
>>29965863
Yep, can confirm that is the best!
>>
Shoo shoo shills
>>
>Using the liquid fedora
I bet you think your pocketwatch gets the girls wet too.
>>
>>29965158
>OP fell for the Jewish perfume meme

KYS
>>
>>29966501
Yes.
Axe is highschool tier scent. First it doesn't last long, only maybe an hour tops. Second in the long run you will spend more money on Axe than a decent bottle of cologne which could last from 1-3 years if used alot.

Sure, girls do like axe sometimes , but girls also like designer scents too. Plus designer scents last a lot longer on you than axe. Axe is also loud and short, meaning it reeks completely, filling up a whole room, than dies down super fast. Cologne on the other hand can create a nice smell bubble around you, so people near you can smell but it doesn't scream to people on the other side of the room.

I would honestly only use Axe or Bod Body spray for maybe gym scent or sport scent. Something to put on knowing I will take a shower soon anyway. Or maybe an emergency scent for the car incase something happens like you shit yourself or something smelly falls on you.
>>
>>29966824
Cologne is for fags my man get a good deoderant instead. If your smell permeates an area most people will think you're some obnoxious faggot desperate for puss.
>>
>wearing perfume

OP you probably confused gf with a bf
>>
>>29966772
Nothing is fedora for wanting to smell good and attracting women. Women love a man in a good cologne. Smell is very important in attraction. It's also a fun little hobby you can have by trying different colognes and testing them out. It's really cool building a nice repertoire of unique and quality scents.
>>
>>29966892
Unless you also look and present yourself well you're just that weird guy who wears perfume to the girls that giggle at you behind your back.
>>
File: 1419780425382.jpg (84 KB, 645x851) Image search: [Google]
1419780425382.jpg
84 KB, 645x851
>>29965158
>tfw wearing a hugo boss cologne it hasn't really changed female perception of me though
>>
File: tumblr_ln43vqaZdJ1qzab5p.png (187 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ln43vqaZdJ1qzab5p.png
187 KB, 500x268
>>29965665
> one million

It's on the same tier as acqua de gio. Every poo in the loo ando everyou guido dude-bro uses that
>>
Remember
Just because you don't get complimented doesn't mean that people and girls don't think you smell good or appreciate the way you smell.
>>
>>29965665
>>29966957
Armani Code Profumo is really good, chicks really love the stuff, and you get a hint of 1 million in it also. Give that a try.
>>
>>29966990
I like a lot of different Armani frags but AQG is overrated shit. Mania was my first one and I still love it to this day
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.