[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does >having a girl call herself "your girlfriend"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: dog staring at hamburgers.png (110 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
dog staring at hamburgers.png
110 KB, 250x221
Does

>having a girl call herself "your girlfriend" while being 100% aware she cheats on you but putting up with her "girlfriend" act by pretending you like her but you really don't for sex and the feeling that someone "cares" about you

considered cuckey?
>>
yep
originallllll1
>>
And what about all the men that cheat? Huh? So what if she did. What matters more is that men are unfaithful and women are the victims of guys who can't keep it up so they seek out those that can. Basically, if you're impotent, it's your own fault, and a woman seeking out a man that isn't is simply just natura naturans.
>>
>>29965073
roastie and/or cuck
>>
>>29965073
What kind of retarded shit is this.
>Chad that lives down the street from got a GI Joe for christmas
>Stacy should get a Barbie or life aint fair WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Fuck I almost wish I could go back to when I was younger and I thought people like you and OP were a fucking joke that lived far far away and never hear of aside from someone telling a joke because they ran into your crazy bullshit once in real life.
>>
File: 2pQa2Wr.jpg (95 KB, 768x935) Image search: [Google]
2pQa2Wr.jpg
95 KB, 768x935
>>29965020
Not if you quickly fuck a prostitute or another girl.
>>
File: diodigiuda.jpg (74 KB, 380x365) Image search: [Google]
diodigiuda.jpg
74 KB, 380x365
>>29965073
>one subset of a group of people do something reprehensible
>therefore behaving like that reprehensible subset is acceptable
>therefore it's your fault i make bad decisions on my own accord even if you aren't in that reprehensible subset
roastie logic really is something else
>>
"Girlfriend" is just a term used to cuck guys, Anon. It's an essentially meaningless term used only for emotional leverage

Lonely beta faggots are overjoyed just to have one girl care for them. They are terrified of losing her, and women use this fear to extract your attention and support. By using the term "girlfriend", they coax you into thinking that you two be exclusive. Because you believe she will stay with you, you become more willing to invest in the relationship, both emotionally and practically. The more you invest, the more faithful you will become in turn.

It doesn't matter one bit to girls that you're their "boyfriend". If a girl wants another guy (more alpha that you, i.e. anyone), I know for a fact that she will just "forget to mention" that you exist, or she will tell the guy that you're just a friend, or simply tell him to ignore you and fuck her anyway. And he'll ignore you, because you're just a little beta and you can do NOTHING to stop either of them. If anything, he might just get a kick out watching you rage impotently while he carries her away.
>>
Semi-normie here, it really does depend. If you absolutely do not care that she is sleeping with other people and just use her for sex without investing any respectable amount of resources on her, then no. However if you're treating her like your gf: going shopping, expensive dates, relinquishing your time and money for her. Then yea kind of being a cuck.
>>
>>29965221

Fuck my shit loool

>Its because of these that I regret having deleted my image folder
>>
>A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife.

ur a cuck m8.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.