[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 19, kissless virgin >lived in the United States since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-08.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-08.png
78 KB, 412x351
>be 19, kissless virgin
>lived in the United States since I was a kid
>returned to shithole home country in Europe
>see all my relatives and friends
>friends little sister is now 16 and grown up
>shes really sweet, nice, smart, athletic
>painfully obvious that she has a huge crush on me
>we get along really well
>mfw if I lived here I would have a gf easily
>mfw I return to America in a week
>mfw no girl in America will ever like me
>>
So stay there.
You're 19 for fucks sake.
Stick around and smash that fresh puss.
>>
>>29964960
Do it, dammit, this is a once in a lifetime chance
>>
>>29964960
>>29964974
But I need to return to the US, I have a job there and I'm going to University. Plus I don't think it would be right to just smash and then leave. This girl genuinly likes me, and I have no idea why or how. Taking advantage of her would be wrong.
>>
>>29965011
kidnap her and take her back then. she'll understand.
>>
>>29965011
Just kiss her and say your farewells then.
>>
>>29965011
TAKE HER WITH YOU
JUST ASK IF SHE WANTS TO GO TO THE US WITH YOU CMON ANON DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
>>
File: 1.jpg (191 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
191 KB, 1500x1000
>>29964924
Come back home, my white brother. Europe needs you now more than ever.
>>
>>29965583
How can I help Europe? I'm just a white guy studying cyber security. Europe is sadly doomed to be taken over by mudslimes.
>>
>>29965583
fuck off shithead, we don't want filthy american pigs in Europe, they are as bad as niggers
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.