[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is totally fucked up. My GF of 2.5 years has family friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1467047321830.jpg (188 KB, 957x845) Image search: [Google]
1467047321830.jpg
188 KB, 957x845
This is totally fucked up. My GF of 2.5 years has family friend (lets call him David) around the same age as us. David's not quite handicapped but definitely 'slow'. Since he can't hold down a normal job, my GFs dad will 'hire' him out of pity to do odd jobs for cash.

Yesterday I wake up and he's outside mowing our lawn. GF is also outside reading a book. Apparently GFs dad hired David for the day but didn't have enough stuff for him to do so he dropped him off at our place to do some chores / spring cleaning. I see GF and him talking occasionally but don't think anything of it.

After he leaves, GF is acting weird and distant all night. Finally she tells me that David revealed he's still a virgin at 24 years old. I'm like oooooookay? No surprise there.

She says she 'feels so bad for him' and basically wants to get David laid. But she won't drop the subject and after beating around the bush for an hour, she finally 'suggests' that even should could be the one to give him a blowjob or have sex with him.

Of course, I think this is TOTALLY fucked up. But I keep a poker face and basically say yeah, that's actually kind of you babe, tell me what you had in mind, etc. Here's some of the "ideas" she pitched:
>hiring him a hooker and letting them fuck in our bedroom
>fucking him our bedroom with a condom while I'm in the next room
>giving us both a blowjob at the same time

What in the fuck am I supposed to do. I am like 100% opposed to any of this shit. I thought I loved her and she loved me. Is this not totally fucked up? Oh god
>>
>>29964790
If your decision is anything other than telling her fuck no and telling David to fuck off then you are an eternal cuckold.
>>
lmao you're a literal cuck

have fun jerking off in the room next door while your GF is riding his BIG RETARD COCK
>>
>>29964790

you have a 2.5 yo gf?

you sick pedo fuck, reported
>>
>>29964790
dump hoe gf
road trip with tard boy to brothel/hooker ranch
>>
>>29964790
Cucked by a fucking retard hahaha. No but anon, seriously did you fall for the "my qt gf really loves me" meme? Good god you should have known better. A woman will never make you anything but ejaculate, and miserable.
>>
>>hiring him a hooker and letting them fuck in our bedroom
Why are you opposed to this?
>>
>>29964790
girls just cant resist the virgin cock, you should have waited for marriage now you will die alone, normie
>>
File: OP_is_a_fag.gif (930 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
OP_is_a_fag.gif
930 KB, 150x148
i know this pasta
go home lads, nothing to see here
>>
>>29964790
Did you copy this off of reddit, or something? Nice bait anyway.

If this was real, I'd tell the dude to grow a fucking spine. How can some people be such wusses? My gf would never ever bring up anything group sex related because she knows I'd dump her instantly even for talking about it in theory.
>>
Girls are not capable of love of another. The only thing a female can truly love is themselves and their child, which is just an extension of themselves.
>>
>>29964850
Because I don't want a fucking retard, fucking on my bed.

I don't want to lose her, she is the love of my life and I've been warned by friends and family that in relationships there is sacrifices you have to make to make it work. And unfortunately, I think this is one of them. If this will make her happy then I don't have a choice.

Thing is, my GF doesn't work so I don't know if I should take a day off or not. I work all week and only have sundays off, but I'm too exhausted to fuck on that day. So I'm about to text her just to do it while I'm not here.
>>
>>29964878
That's why she gets gangfucked behind your back. Thinks about niggers while you cuddle in bed.
>>
>>29964912
Sure thing, buddy.

>29964856
>Why are you opposed to this?
You know that this is bait right? But even if it wasn't, no sane person wants others to fuck on their bed, especially not a fucking whore and a retard. "David" is a grown man. If he wants to fuck a hooker he can do it at home, in a hotel room or brothel or in his car.
>>
>>29964936
>You know that this is bait right? But even if it wasn't, no sane person wants others to fuck on their bed, especially not a fucking whore and a retard. "David" is a grown man. If he wants to fuck a hooker he can do it at home, in a hotel room or brothel or in his car.

This was meant for
>>29964850
>Why are you opposed to this?
>>
Epic pasta bro.

http://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/handicapped%20%20virgin%20sex/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.