[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born black >no chance of finding a trump supporting asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1463987371252.jpg (87 KB, 851x750) Image search: [Google]
1463987371252.jpg
87 KB, 851x750
>born black
>no chance of finding a trump supporting asian gf because they non sjw types wouldn't date a black dude
>>
>>29964744
I genuinely feel sorry for you

nigger
>>
its one thing to have a self hating gook whore with white bf, its another when a nigger obsess over said whore, what a cuck
>>
File: 1368563384167.jpg (133 KB, 365x301) Image search: [Google]
1368563384167.jpg
133 KB, 365x301
>>29964744
What is it with blacks not wanting to date blacks.
>>
>>29964744
>Be OP
>Born black
>Shit posting on 4chan in 2016 instead of in jail or shot dead in a ghetto somewhere

Consider yourself lucky man, you've been the odds already.
>>
>>29964775
I'm not personally attracted to black chicks but I feel like if I were black I probably would be, at least initially. I think the reason that most blacks lose their attraction for black chicks is because it's too easy. I hate to say that because as a guy I hate when girls play hard to get, but I think if you're a girl you kind of have to do that a little.

I mean, everyone secretly wants to other people to be jealous of their gf. Nobody's going to be jealous if you are dating a trashy black chick who started having sex when she was 12.
>>
Why are nigs only capable of being a victim?
>>
>>29964909

> Why are nigs only capable of being a victim?
> REEEEE my tendies/neetbux/no gf/why is my life so shit

The average robot.
>>
>>29964941
>Shoot, loot, rape, collect welfare, live in section 8, abandon kids and woman, get aids, blame Y T cracka
Average nigger.
Tendies reee and neeties dont seem so bad now actually
>>
>>29964887
You're over thinking it, they're simply not attractive as other women, it's like a completely different level of attraction with other women compared to blacks
>>
>>29964744
Asian girls are for white cock only. Go stick your ugly nigger dick in something else
>>
>>29965063
That wasn't very nice.
>>
>>29964997
And black men are unattractive too. Uglies should stick with uglies (black men with black women)
>>
>>29964744
I been to jap land, niggers was banging chinks

get good son
>>
>mixed and robot
>literally cannot find a gf because girls ignore black guys on dating sites, the only way I can find girls as a shutin
Thanks mom.
>>
>>29964775
If I were black I wouldn't want to fuck black chicks either. They're fucking disgusting animals.

I don't necessisarly mean physically since there's hot black chicks but the majority of them are trashy, dumb monkeys with std's, more kids than fingers and toes and insane entitlement complexes.
>>
>>29964989
You're just as brainwashed as the average sjw or maybe just brain-dead
>>
File: 1394201069228.jpg (26 KB, 975x785) Image search: [Google]
1394201069228.jpg
26 KB, 975x785
>le hate black chicks maymay
>because the only black people I can think of are americans maymay
You're not anti-black, you're anti-american. If you are also American this is funny.
>>
>>29965063
Your offspring will kill you, you know. Disgusting retch.
>>
>>29965277
>le elliot rogers may may

He was a spoiled rich half jew man baby.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.