[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lawful good/ thread >People having an alcohol party >Report
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1431550361531.jpg (378 KB, 496x699) Image search: [Google]
1431550361531.jpg
378 KB, 496x699
/lawful good/ thread

>People having an alcohol party
>Report them to the housemother next monday
>>
>>29964623
neutral good here
>join in for a quick swig of water and enjoy the festivities.
>>
we need more moralfags in the world desu

we've woken up in bizarro society where the deviant and sociopaths reign
>>
File: 1428451772696.jpg (346 KB, 619x1080) Image search: [Google]
1428451772696.jpg
346 KB, 619x1080
>Enforcing your rule over others rather than letting them live and learn
Don't meddle in peoples lives.
>>
>>29964673
Get a load of this chaoticfag over here.
>>
>>29964673
It's not about the people partying, it's about the other people who live here who are hurt by your fuckery. Especially the recovering alcoholics who need an alcohol-free environment; But also normal people who just want to have peace or sleep during the night.
>>
>>29964689
I am fairly neutral, though I don't like being forced to adhere to silly things. I don't drink, I don't care to drink, I don't party, but who cares if a bunch of teens are drinking?

>>29964711
> it's about the other people who live here who are hurt by your fuckery
Oh I am in the party now? I never knew this. It doesn't sound like you are doing this for the sake of good but rather due to your bitterness. What sort of third world shit hole do you live in when you have recovering alcoholics in a boarding school or what have you?
>>
>>29964751
I'm sorry I accidentally typed you instead of their.

I'm bitter because They could have applied to a different schools that tolerates alcohol. Yet they had to come here and fuck it up. The recovering alcoholics are applying here specifically because it's supposed to be alcohol free Zone so I knew there would be people like that here. It's an adult school byby the way
>>
>>29964623
that's not lawful good, that's /lawful gay/
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.