[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, wagecuck. Just one more day until your two days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good morning, wagecuck.

Just one more day until your two days of freedom.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
I enjoy my job. The money I make is nice too. Fuck off and die mongoloid
>>
Jokes on you, I work Saturday!
>>
>>29964540
Are you actually the same person who makes these threads every time?
Becauze I think the mental torture of making these threads is more unhealthy then working with coworkers daily
>>
>>29964596
*than
kill yourself
>>
>tfw day off today because of the terrorist attack

feels good man
webm related: http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468572494930.webm
>>
I work from home Fridays, which isn't much work, just playing video games and answering e-mails. Job during the week is enjoyable and the commute is 10 minutes. Paid 80k a year.

Do NEETs actually believe their lifestyle is superior? Most NEETs seem to want to kill themselves.
>>
>>29964540
I work from home on Fridays. Basically I'm going to check in at around 10pm. After that I'll probably go out to my garage and work on this motorcycle I just rebuilt. Most likely won't be bothered by work until around noon or 1pm. So then I'll go back inside my air-conditioned home and do easy work until about 3-4pm. Then I'll go work on my bike for a bit, make dinner, and then go out with friends.

Wagecuck life is hard sometimes.
>>
>>29964540
Good morning, Neetcuck.

Another day of watching My Little Ponies, huh?
>>
This whole week I just needed like 1 or 2 hours of actual work to be done. Been reading manga and accessing remotely to my new gaming PC lately.

Today is also payday!
>>
i get neet bux
i dont go to work
feels good man
>>
>>29965492
>manga and games
haha you still don't know how to use your free time properly, well I can't really blame you for that
>>
>>29965773
how much exactly?
>>
>>29964945
most wage slaves want to kill themselves
>>
File: 1468384313714.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1468384313714.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29964540
This poster needs to get a hobby.
>>
>>29965809
who are you to judge how someone should spend his free time lol not everyone is a waste of human life
>>
>>29965821
1000 bucks a month
>>
>>29965850
wow how can u live with that
>>
>>29965882
by not being a retard
>>
I'm going to get my ass outside and enjoy the beautiful weather at my job where I travel the country side. I get paid to drive down back roads and enjoy all the views my little slice of the world has to offer.
Oh, and I make $850 per week doing it. So, enjoy your neetbux cheque knowing that I'll have made almost the same amount in one week of enjoyable work
>>
>>29965962
you mean by not doing anything and eat shit alone? gotcha
>>
>>29966054
yes doing is spending capitalist pig if you don't spend you're not living hahahahah god how can wagies be so delusional?
>>
>>29964540
Why do you keep making these threads? I never got the point.
>>
>>29966054
>not doing anything
opposed to you, who must now go work 9-5 every single day of his life to spend that money?
i do nothing for this money, for the rest of my life, i will have do absolutely nothing
>>
>>29967155
people love baiting other people into some meaningless discussion which waters down to
>haha ragie wagie :)
>i work because bla bla bla reasons
>but i can do the same im not pathetic as you
>Calls others pathetic and is a neet
bla bla bla
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.