[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to I Get back at seababy7 on Chaturbate? She is a teacher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
How to I Get back at seababy7 on Chaturbate? She is a teacher in Lousiana or Mississippi. I gave her my last 428 and she signed off and talked shit about me and was talking to some nigger.
>>
where do you download your chaturbate shows, anon?
>>
>>29964233
You don't, you impotent cuckold. Holy fuck I can't even get my mind around how utterly pathetic you are. You never should have crawled out of your mother's stinking cock-canal.
>>
>>29964233
d0x son
>>
>>29964233
You deserve it for giving money to whores
>>
Well I am a pathetic Neet and she seemed honest. She has a twitter and go fund me. I bet her principal wants to know
>>
And apparently she is also cucking a 25 year old who has only had a blowjob.
>>
>>29964233
You gave 428 dollars to a random camgirl.
Do you expect anyone to help you?

You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>29964340
do you have a recording of the show? shit must be funny to watch
>>
>>29964233
hate to break this to you anon

shes a whore and doesnt care about you
>>
>>29964233
If you really want revenge on some random stranger on the internet you might want to rethink your life.
>>
Do you think she keeps doing shows just because she loves the beautiful friendship she shares with all her fans? No, she just wants your money, you fucking moron. What did you think she was gonna do when you gave her all your cash? Was she gonna be your gf or something? Think with your brain for a few seconds, don't let your dick do all the work. My friend was a camgirl and we'd laugh at all the weird messages men sent to her, asking for her to fart for them or take a dump on the table or weird stuff like that. Every camgirl probably talks shit about all their fans with their friends. This camgirl of yours is not looking for romantic partners on Chaturbate. She has a life outside that, where she gets to interact with normal people, so why would she be looking for love in a sea of creepy perverts? Chaturbate is purely for business.
>>
who is the best girl on chaturbate lads?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.