[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter who you are or what you've done, God does love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 14598499378_7e11df9f27_o.jpg (97 KB, 694x794) Image search: [Google]
14598499378_7e11df9f27_o.jpg
97 KB, 694x794
No matter who you are or what you've done, God does love you. I love you. You're a person, and that gives you worth and meaning. You were created for a reason, even if you don't know what it is yet.
>>
I hope that you see this. You might need someone right now, and I hope that you realize there are people who care about you.
>>
Nice b8 m8I r8 8/8 no h8
>>
>>29963982

I mean it, and I care about you too.
>>
If anyone needs to talk I'll be here for a little while.
>>
>>29963989
While you may be sincere, this post will ultimately be considered a fake just due to the overall hate against Christians, If your message is legit, I thank you for the actually kind and thoughtful words.
>>
>>29964020

You're a good person. I know it seems like a troll but I'm completely sincere. I love every one of you, and I hope you all feel like there's at least one person in your life that does. If you don't, I'll be happy to talk to you.
>>
>>29964040
I really appreciate this man, it just feels nice to know that just becuase of people like you, humanity still has a chance to be good to each other. I hope you keep up this attitude, but be prepared to be belittled for believing in God or to them " magic sky fairy", and be called a normie. Keep spreading God's hope anon.
>>
>>29964087

It's no problem. I think we have our best days ahead of us. We live at a time when I can tell you how good it is that you're alive from potentially hundreds of miles away, and it IS good that you're alive and with us. You matter to me.
>>
>>29963935
I'm depressed and lonely. I wanted to buy a prostitute just so I could lose my virginity and feel close to someone because I have no chance with real girls. I can't establish any emotional connection. Should I go through with it?
>>
>>29964154

It's hard to live every day feeling that way. I know I have off and on for years. Forming those bonds takes time, and sometimes people don't want to give it to you, or you just don't know how to start.

I think buying sex would only make you feel worse, or lonelier, but I only know that when I've taken shortcuts to some things, it's made me feel even more isolated and wrong than I did before.
>>
>>29964040
i love someone who will never love me and i have no one in my life. what do i do. i don't believe in god by the way.
>>
>>29964196
I'm not OP, but I can tell you, I know how it feels, spiritually, I can't answer these questions, but why do you think she does not like you.
>>
>>29964196

You don't have to believe in God to be loved, or to love.

Sometimes your born into a family that doesn't know how to teach you those things, or actively resents you in some way. That isn't your fault. You can still be loved. You can still be the person you were born to be. Not everyone is lucky enough to have that family bond.

Are you a student right now? What do you think it means to love someone? If they want return your romantic feelings, that's okay. It feels sometimes like everyone you care about in that way passes you by, but that kind of two-way feeling is hard to find. Love isn't easy, even when you do find it.
>>
>>29964219
i barely know her. i tried talking to her once and she didn't really respond the way i wanted her to. i don't really get to see her often. other than that, i'm ugly and undesirable in a lot of ways and have infinite problems and low self-esteem. i don't think i'll ever be loved because i barely leave my house and don't know how to approach people, start conversations, continue conversations or make friends at all. it's like there's no point any more. just feel like i'm past the point of no return.
>>
File: jkuYKpd.png (359 KB, 658x331) Image search: [Google]
jkuYKpd.png
359 KB, 658x331
>>29964189
That's true, paying for sex would only make me feel worse but I'm 21 and socially awkward and I feel like this would help me feel like a man and break out of my anxious shell. I wish my first time could be with a girl I like but that just doesn't feel like an option anymore. Every year that goes by the more embarrassed I feel.
>>
>>29964256
i just included the bit about god because the OP mentioned god and i hoped it wouldn't be mentioned in any response.

my family was very dysfunctional and abusive, still are to this day. i really don't have anyone at all. haven't had a friend in years and i am just so tired of being alone.

not a student, am NEET. it's more than romance, i'm looking for. i just can't stand being by myself all the time anymore. i can't even get it together to make internet friends. i'm basically hopeless. i want to know that i deserve to be alive on this planet because i've never once felt that way in my life. i want someone to tell me i'm an okay person. i tried hard to be a good person but i a lot of the time i don't anymore and i feel better when i'm not being a good person now. i worry about who i am turning into but at the same time, i want to turn into this person because i don't think i'll ever be happy and normal anyway.
>>
>>29964280

I'm 27 now and I still barely feel like I know how to talk to people, and for the most part that's my whole job. I think that almost everyone feels that way sometimes, even the people who act like they don't.

Making friends is really difficult, especially as you get older. It's why most people don't have very many. If you're still in school, or college, or anything like that though, it's a little easier. You have to make the effort first, even though it feels impossible sometimes. The key is to find the ones who know you aren't actually ugly, that you're not undesirable. I like you plenty just from talking to you here for a short while.
>>
I lost 6 years of my life in a personal hell because of a side effect of a medication wreaking havoc on my mind and body. It was unavoidable, unknowable and the variables to lead me to it seem more like a random act of God for it to happen. It's hard to feel love or see a reason for living when all you get is free pain and suffering.
>>
>>29964280
Sometimes, when you feel it's hopeless, you just gotta hang on, find an club In Real Life with people with similar interests, or maybe your town might even offer meetups for people who are socially deficit. learn that you, are not the problem, but your mindset is. If you yourself think you are trash, a girl would just get the same idea, you gotta value yourself more, and learn that no matter what, you can't give up on yourself, and that people will always have your back, wether it be us anons, family or your closest friends.
>>
File: 1468510644296.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1468510644296.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>29963935
Bad b8 m8 niggercommento
>>
>>29963935
I hope my purpose is to die before 30 suddenly and painlessly. I also hope if there is a god he's not one of those "burn you forever" cunts.
>>
>>29964333

You are a good person. Doing bad things almost always makes you feel better in the moment, but it never seems to last. That doesn't make you bad, or un-redeemable in any way.

Happiness doesn't last either, at least not for most people. Feelings fade, it's completely human. I don't know why it's so hard to make friends, I know I have a lot of trouble doing it. Some of us just aren't great at it.

I've been there many times. I would drink it away, smoke it away. It's so, so hard. But you matter to me. I care about you. You're not hopeless, you're never entirely without hope.
>>
>>29964338

I wish that that hadn't happened to you. Do you still feel that pain even now?
>>
File: 20525-620x-sadface.jpg (165 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
20525-620x-sadface.jpg
165 KB, 620x350
>>29964280
I understand this feel anon. Last year I had the prettiest girlfriend I ever had and couldn't get close to her at all. Not even enough to have sex or just hold her hand. I tried my damnest, I bought her everything she could've wanted and then one day she broke up with me over text and never saw her again. She's pregnant now I hear.
>>
File: 1468353243460.jpg (27 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1468353243460.jpg
27 KB, 600x450
>>29963935
SUCK A DICK YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOT
>>
>>29964465

I love you, no matter what.
>>
If anyone sees this late, I'm going to bed now as its about that time. If you need to talk to me, I'll be here tomorrow night.

Just remember that you're important, and I am thinking about you. I care about you, and you have a purpose in this world. Don't let anyone make you believe you aren't important. You are.

Here's a song I always listen to when I feel down. It always makes me feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuyRv635AiI
>>
>>29964512
I HOPE I'LL SOMEDAY MEET YOUR MOM SO I CAN THROAT FUCK HER TO DEATH YOU PIECE OF CABBAGE
>>
>>29963935

Where's my rib woman then?

checkmate
>>
>>29963935
>No matter who you are or what you've done, God does love you. I love you. You're a person, and that gives you worth and meaning
Not me, I'm a filthy tranny
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.