[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's run away together, anon!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1334x750
Hey, anons, why haven't you gotten with the cute girl who likes you and run off together on holiday? You know, ignore uni and/or work and live off your trust fund while having sex and doing whatever you want without consequences?

Most guys have done this at least once by the time they turn 15, though 16-17 is also acceptable and not at all a cause for worry. After that, tho...
>>
>>29963778
>having access to a trust fund at 15
I don't think you understand how this works.
>>
>>29964197
Maybe in Burgerland.
>>
DO YOU FUCKING THINK A CUTE GIRL WANTS TO BE WITH ME?! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU POST SUCH A FUCKING RETARDED QUESTION ON THIS GOD DAMN BOARD?! FUCK KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT! !!! R=REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29964557
I guarantee there is a girl out there who is just right for you, anon.
>>
File: saki.png (129 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
saki.png
129 KB, 225x350
>>29963778
anon, dude, i know this may be hard to believe, but that shit happens exclusively in anime, like in the one pic related

I want to run away with Saki and get saki from her every night, but ya know, the 3d world is cancer.

And stop fucking reminding me of what I will never have with these posts, it's triggering enough watching the show and being overflown with feels, I don't need ya' stank gay ass shitposts to add salt to the wound.

Btw there was a thread just like this like 2 weeks ago, find something original to post, unless ur the same homosexual from the last thread, in which case, stop, just STOP
>>
>>29964831
You mean robots aren't happy being depressed?
>>
>>29964868
only the ones that post during the summer :))
>>
>>29964831
Are you sure you're not the problem? Maybe you've set your sights to high?

If you'd be willing to date an average looking girl, or one similar to your own level of attractiveness, I guarantee you can find someone. You won't get a virgin if you're 18+ and you might have to settle, but there is someone out there who would date out. I promise.
>>
Masaomi couldn't escape his problems. No one can.
>>
>>29964921
But if you have good fiends and your love at your side, you can make it just fine...
>>
>>29964918
my sights aren't set high when looking for a partner.

MONEY is the thing I have my sight's on, how can i just fuck off somewhere with a girl while broke?
>>
>>29965098
You can get autism bucks from the state.
I get 30000 kroner a month.
>>
>>29965141
lucky you

too bad I live in a borderline third world country where autismbucks are pretty much not a thing

so yeah

bollocks
>>
>>29965161
Immigrate to Sweden?
>>
I was too busy on FFXI when I was 15, 16 and 17. Those HNMs ain't gonna claim themselves (because the JPs will claim it first)
>>
>>29965169
will you take me in fampai, I'm a feminine boi tiihihi, I can do a mean Saki cosplay h-haha
>>
>>29964868
>Happy
>Depressed

Choose one
>>
>>29963778
Well, now i prefer spending my days playing LoL and CS:GO, she lives to far away and we met only recently, maybe in the future
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.