[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LSD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 8
File: 76035196.png (492 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
76035196.png
492 KB, 499x499
who /acid/ here? I am tripping balls and I don't know whether to panic that I'm gonna die or rejoice in the bliss that is creation a living hell made to confine the sheeple

also how's your night going robots?
>>
>Tripping
>While broswing r9k

not a good idea
>>
>>29963648
Yes.
i said no mozarella chees or oregano
>>
File: 1328906394051.jpg (88 KB, 705x820) Image search: [Google]
1328906394051.jpg
88 KB, 705x820
LISTEN UP YOU FUCKING ROBOTS

Why don't you ever reply to weed or drug threads? Are you too fucking scared to use drugs? Too normie for you?
What a disgrace, we could have the best drug threads on 4chan.
>>
>>29963648
Wasting acid trips on 4chan is the worst shit, turn the fucking thing off and go outside, listen to some music or whatever.
>>
>>29963762
this is what I thought was the tail end. I took it a while ago and what I thought was the peak was just the come up. probably for the best because it was really incapacitating. I couldn't say shit, could hardly think, thought I was gonna have a stroke, couldn't stop laughing. it's all so

I N T E N S E
N
T
E
N
S
E
>>
>>29963818

I know that intense feel, it's not good but not bad either, just intense as fuck, happens to me with shrooms a lot lol
>>
thank me later
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVMEJWKq5BE
>>
>>29963859
it's literally indescribable. You go through an entire adventure where everything doesn't make sense and then just does. even now, typing this, doesn't do it even an iota of justice

It hurts. I'm inside my own little hell and I'm only now realizing how literally insane half the shit on this board would sound to anyone who said it out loud
>>
>>29963890

Nah it's describable it's just that it seems x1000 more intense and magical and impossible to understand while on psychedelics, I prefer to do them outside in the woods or something, browsing the internet seems like wasting it kek
>>
>>29963648
What dosage did you take brochacho?
>>
>>29963890

You need to listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5eYDit9iLs
>>
anybody wanna chat with me when I'm tripping on bufotenin later today? I'll be writing some songs and sketching some stuff. hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to make the snuff correctly, so I actually get some effects.
>>
>>29963938
>Nah it's describable
I can hardly put to words the shit I'm feeling. it wouldn't make sense. also while nature is better I'm glad I stayed in the house for this shit because I do not want to deal with the outside world right now.

>>29963955

literally no way to tell. 1 square should be 100 micrograms but you can never know

>>29963974
bruh
this shit is literaly fucking magic to me right now. it's like that good.
>>
>>29963990

Well I didn't expect that reaction lol, if you want true magic check this one out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU
>>
>>29963875
same person who posted this... im telling you ya gotta watch this movie while trippin
>>
>>29963648
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NckpLXj5q7s
watch this
>>
>>29963732
Why would you wanna talk to losers about cool people stuff :^)
>>
>>29964050
it's not you its the tail end. the come up is intense on the outside. laughing can't walk and shit but the tail end is where the magic happens. it's where music and life become that much more fucking amazing

>>29964054
on it now

>>29964063
will get to it.
>>
>>29964054
>>29963875
nah fuck this I'm out
>>
>>29964130
didnt enjoy it im guessin
>>
>>29964144
it's too much. the guy who made it is a master editor I'll tell you that much but I felt like if I kept watching I was gonna get pulled from my chair because the shadow leaders felt I knew too much.
>>
>>29964050
this nigga is on so many levels of irony it hurts but I can appreciate the aesthetic and honestly I love the song.
>>
>>29964162
i watch it everytime i trip , i love it
>>
Psychedelics are the worst drugs for r9k users.
>>
>>29964218
nigga you have a problem but I can understand. the aesthetic appeals to you. I like macabre too. more than most honestly but I like it to music.
>>
>>29964236
its made by a 70's anarcho-punk band who preached about anarchy and overthrowing the government
>>
>>29964247
also i watch alot of the tromaville movies now since they're on youtube now for free.
>>
>>29964221
Shrooms cured my first extended bout of misogyny.

Of course, women don't change and so I've reverted back to that mindset over the next several years.
>>
Has anyone ever watched eraserhead while tripping? If so how was it?
>>
>>29963657
>smoke weed
>come to r9k
>realize how toxic the board is
>leave

I rarely smoke, so I'm probably poisoning my mind here.
>>
File: finished acid pepe.png (363 KB, 801x983) Image search: [Google]
finished acid pepe.png
363 KB, 801x983
pepe i made related
>>
>>29964437
Yes. Yes you are.

We all are. This place is a shithole meant to condition us and keep us coming back for more ritualistic mental abuse.
>>
this thread is making me want to trip
>>
>>29964757
OP here
do it if you have a connect. do it at home or in a safe place. it's a magical journey worth the sour notes.
>>
I want to share a story that happened some months ago
> went to a trip with friends
> went to a party in a other city
> take lsd
> get to the party where there's everything to drink and some and eat
> fun party and one of my friends has a girl friend
>a qt robot
> down to earth but shy as Fuck
> talk about music and shit
> musical taste of a 15 year old
> the lsd start kicking in
> go outside to see the most relaxing house ever
> start to see colors
>WOAH.bmp
> get to the party to lisend to some music
>madeon never sounded so goood
> have a lot of fun
> go out with a friend to the car
> smoke weed
> shit is like cigarettes
> play some sky ferreira
> SHIT IS INSANE
> go back
> girl says she need a ride home
> it's a 20 min ride
> all my friends and I hop in the car to drop her
>>
Cont.
> my friend drives and the girl is the passenger seat
> she puts some korn or something the song name was snub
> one of my friends starts to cry and told me that I was a very good friend
>wut
> then in the peak of my trip, just leaving the highway
> the fucking bitch puts "mr. Crowley"
> suddenly the fucking light of the dashboard was so red that it was like looking at the sun
>I can't see the dashboard i close my eyes
>then the fucking organs start to play and then the guitar
>my mind start to melt
>I see red and black
Closes thing to explain is the terminator hud
> then I start to see fractals of FUCKING BONES
> femurs and skulls make the perfect and most twisted fucking thing all in red and black vision
> start to feel like my nose is bleeding but nothing comes out.
>I put a jacket in my head like a fucking dog to relax
>>
Cont.
> it works and i start to relax
>all I hear is my breath
> i see the road and all the road signs are beautiful and they shine like a diamond
> the road is like a rainbow
> she put some radiohead
> never hear them before
> she choose "nude"
> start to cry like a bitch
> it's the perfect song ever
> she ask me what's wrong
> I say that everything is alright and that it was a good song
> start to think about my life
> why always feel alone and shit
> finally get all the answers like they were there all along
> close my eyes one more time and feel the air in my face
>>
>>29965115

Keep going :)

What were some answers, and to what questions?
>>
>>29965135
The main thing was that I never had a girlfriend or a girl friend at all i cryed in my bed at night thinking about this but in my trip I remember the years before I became depress I actually had a lot of girls that were interested in me and some good friends but my depression
Erase these memories like in an instant all the memories came back and I didn't feel alone.
It's fucking insane that feeling so bad so depress all the time erase this memories I once had.
>>
>>29965010
What about mr. Crowely did you bot like? The lyrics?
>>
>>29963648
Done it twice both were great
>>
once when i was on lsd i saw a picture of a bunch of school children that was tinted red and it looked really creepy and wrong, but i kept staring at it for like 20 minutes until I realized that some of their faces were cut out and pasted on upside down and it was fucking terrifying

well, thats my story
>>
>>29963648
If you were really on LSD you wouldn't be able to type.

Source:

I've personally consumed 5+ sheets of LSD alone, 95% of that alone in my house.
>>
>>29967182
(When you type on LSD it comes out extremely wrong. Coherent sentences are impossible.)
>>
>>29967195
maybe for you, I managed to type fine on 2 doses, it was just what I was typing that was weird. Still grammatically correct and accurately touch typed though
>>
>>29967195
Depends on dosage m8. Even at 400 I'm able to type just fine, it's just acid speak.
>>
>>29967492
This. It just takes longer because the keyboard seems to be spreading out
>>
>>29963648
I love acid
got 3 tabs left
>>
>>29967195
Wrong. I've been able to type perfectly (on my phone) at ~500ug dosage. The letters appeared more complex than Chinese in my eyes, but I retain all muscle memory and can type without looking at it
>>
>>29963990
BULLSHIT YOU ARE ON ACID, NOONE ON ACID WOULD TYPE ANYTHING LIKE THIS COHERENTLY
>>
>>29968348
Where do you get it from? Would it be fine if I took like half a dose at home around family?

I get drunk on occasion and they never realise if that means anything
>>
OP LISTEN HERE

GET TWO THINGS:
1. NOTEBOOK
2. PEN

Sit in a comfy place, remove music, dim the lights (but still be able to see what you write), and focus intensely on writing/drawing literally anything. If in the start you don't know what to write, just touch the paper with the pen and let it draw for you.

It's not actually about what you write/draw, to me somehow doing this already 3 times gets me in a complete trance. Like, completely pulls me away from reality. Doesn't matter what you start writing/drawing, it's amazing. Try it

Smoke weed before for even greater effects

The 3 times I've done this:
1. On 200ug: Complete out-of-body experience. My reality vision was 100% replaced with a vision of myself writing in the notebook
2. On 400ug: Felt like I was controlling my body from the outside like a videogame. I also had the ability to travel in time
3. On 500-600ug: Had a 3-hour conversation with God or some divine entity. At the end He/It gave me the choice to permanently join them or stay on Earth. I chose to stay and am still very afraid yet curious about what would happen if I had chosen to go. I'm mostly certain that dementia would happen.

TRY IT

NOW

But do go smoke weed it you havent yet, especially before starting to write.
>>
I just ordered Psilocybe truffles last night. I've been doing a crazy amount of research and learning on psychadealics. I'm really looking forward to trying them.
>>
>>29965010

MISTER CROWLEY
>>
>>29968470
Forgot to mention that I'm not actually delusional in thinking that I could actually travel in time or spoke to anyone/anything while now sober. But during the trip it does feel extremely real.
>>
>>29968362
>>29967492
>>29967212
It's not about physically typing you morons.

It's about the content. There's no coherent message. Every line is almost unrelated to the next.
>>
>>29968595
>every person trips exactly the same as I do

No, dumbass. Different people trip differently. Some people can still type, some can't. Some can still play music, some can't. Etc
>>
>>29968617
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Humans aren't special snowflakes. They react similarly to things.
>>
File: gantz_00417806.jpg (2 MB, 1602x1200) Image search: [Google]
gantz_00417806.jpg
2 MB, 1602x1200
>reclusive brother has bad head injury 3 summers ago
>refuses to go to doctor, just lays in bed and sleeps all day every day
>We share large room
>Tfw spend the summer and fall in dark room while reading manga and taking care of my brother
>tfw marathoning Gantz, Berserk, Shamo, and other depressing manga while on LSD

Still some of the most enjoyable months of my life.
>>
>>29968633
How come my cousin will die from eating peanuts but I won't
>>
I once tripped while browsing 4chan and I ended up on /soc/. Until I could no longer see what was on the screen I felt I was having a genuine connection with the camwhores there.
>>
File: 1468258490654-r9k.jpg (122 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1468258490654-r9k.jpg
122 KB, 700x700
DRUGS
R
U
G
S

Fuck you, normie. Back to normieland with you.
>>
Listen to some Chance The Rapper. Paranoia brotha.
>>
>>29968993
Fuck this nigger shit, save that for crack or meth. If you want good times on LSD listen to Pet Sounds
>>
>>29969285
Alright. You can keep to your shit sounds and ill keep to my Acidcrap.
>>
File: 1454982433756.png (77 KB, 477x600) Image search: [Google]
1454982433756.png
77 KB, 477x600
>>29963648
I really miss 4aco-dmt. Had the best most interesting psychedelic experiences with it, although it wasn't very visual. It's been so long, maybe 2 years since my last trip.
Happy tripping OP.
>>
I'm a lighweight I guess; the first two tabs of acid I took ever had me running naked. Hopefully I get some this very weekend and dance around somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GARAZWhXJGo
>>
>>29969632
About to get quite a bunch of 4 aco DMT. Heard nothing but great stuff about it. How is it? More mental? Tried it with weed?
>>
>>29963648
ACID A BORING, DUBS REAL SHIT
>>
>>29970252
Can't speak for anybody else, but to me it's much more mental than visual. Amazing substance really. Gives incredible euphoria and clarity. The most interesting thing about it though is that it makes me think 10x times faster; it makes everything so clear that I can understand everything. It feels like a real life cheat that gives you +100 intelligence. When I peaked the first time I actually felt sober as fuck, like I haven't taken anything at all, and my head to so clear. I don't know how to describe this feeling, but it's like I was "tuned in" perfectly. Whenever I take it I feel as if I "unlock" some part of my brain that make it work more efficiently. I basically feel like that I could do anything and achieve anything I want, like I can solve all the world's problems (not in that I know how to, but in that It's achievable - by learning patterns and logically coming to a solution). The most amazing realizations and thoughts I had on 4aco-dmt. Shrooms, in contrast, were much more chaotic and visual. 4aco-dmt is like an amazing park where you discover your potential, shrooms are like a trip to a dark carnival where reality is stretched and twisted in front of your eyes. Not saying one is superior to the other, I love both and each is peculiar in what it does to you, but generally that's how I would describe it.
Yes I've tried it with weed and if you ever blazed while tripping you'd know that it amplifies your trip, same thing with 4aco-dmt. So be careful with how much you smoke cuz it can turn nice trips into a confusing mess of an intense nightmare.
>>
>>29970682
Please tell me you've done both at the same time. aco and shrooms.
>>
>>29970869
No I haven't. I just know I'm gonna trip the fuck out, that's for sure. I've tried a "heroic" dose of shrooms once and it was REALLY intense, like ball-tripping level shit. If I pair it with 4aco-dmt I might accidentally transcend humanity.
>>
>>29970917
And LSD? Or otherwise how does 4acodmt compare to LSD in your opinion?
>>
>>29970989
Sadly never tried lsd before. I've tried al-lad, lsz and lsa, out of which only lsz had pronounced effects that were similar to 4aco in the mental aspect, although a bit weaker. It also gave me some body load which I didn't like, like constantly having to clench my teeth. 4aco-dmt is bodyload-free. I always hear people say that 4aco is like shrooms but "without the bad stuff" meaning without feeling confused or causing bad trips. I could certainly feel similarities between the two and honestly that saying is quite true.
>>
>>29970989
>4 aco DMT

4acodmt is very similar to mushrooms.
>>
>>29971097
I have not tried it but I hear 1p-LSD is virtually identical. Why not try it if youre already so experienced in RCs?
>>
>>29971097
Also which website do you use? Original
>>
>>29963732
because we'd have to actually talk to people to buy drugs.
>>
>>29971690
I would try it if I could get some.

>>29972025
Idk, always got it through a friend. Some Chinese company I believe.
>>
>>29972237
>you have to talk to people to use the internet and receive mail
>>
>>29972257
I'd much rather engage in conversation over the internet as I don't have to deal with other people in real life. As for mail, I have a mailslot for minimal human interaction.
>>
>>29963648
Does anyone have experience with candyflipping?
>>
>>29972654
it's pretty fucking incredible if you get the dose and timing right, and have some great music on
>>
>>29972735
What is the ideal dose and timing?
>>
>>29972290
What I'm saying is that you can order drugs online which don't require any social interaction dumdum
>>
>>29967182
>>29967195
What? Depending on how much he took it should be fine. 1-2 tabs is still typing tier, especially before or after the peak
>>
>>29972246
Could you ask if possible? Still debating which one I'll use. So far lsresearchchemlab seems the best
>>
>29963648
tried fapsturbation yet?
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.