[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw bad posture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
>tfw bad posture
>>
>>29963495
just stand up straighter idiot, pull your shoulders back and walk like a normal person not the subhuman you are
>>
>>29963495
>tfw always have good posture but I feel awkward in the process, especially when I'm walking
>>
>>29963495
It takes like a year to fix. Pretty easy though.
Just straighten back, remember girl likes tall dudes, use pillow below ass while reading 4chin in bed for like 20 minutes a week.
>>
>>29963495
>tfw developed a hunch from trying to hide my moobs
>tfw posture is fucked from sitting hunched in front of the computer
>tfw weird sitting positions in computer chair don't help either
>tfw live in constant fear that one day my back will just give out or break completely

just fuck my back up, family
>>
tfw minor case of gyno

when will it go away? i'm 18
>>
>>29963616
Puffy nipples?

Mine hasn't. I'm 24
>>
>tfw forward head
>>
>>29963656
i have normal testosterone level for my age so the gyno should subside
>>
>>29963694
I seriously hope you guise don't do this
>>
>>29963495
>>29963588
Be aware of your crown and "think" it up. It makes you stand up straight.

>>29963616
>>29963656
If it's pseudo-gyno (fat) it will go away after losing weight/excercise. If it's real gyno (glands) you need advise from a doctor.
>>
>>29964107
my nipples look normal when i'm cold, the puffiness disappears

is it still gyno
>>
>>29963495
do back exercises to fix your posture

seriously, there's videos on youtube that'll show you how to fix it.
>>
>>29964116
Post pic, it's hard to judge by description only
>>
File: me.png (499 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
me.png
499 KB, 610x343
>>29964159
phones out of battery, here's a shitty webcam picture
>>
>>29964212
That's a perfectly normal male chest, you moron. Gyno is when you have actual literal boobs like a woman.
>>
File: 1424090304603.jpg (47 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
1424090304603.jpg
47 KB, 600x590
>posture so bad have upper back muscle pain
>been trying to stand up straight for a year
>still hasn't fixed the problem
I stretch daily, try my best to stand straight, check myself on walls, etc. I'm really in trouble now.

Wat do?!
>>
>>29964549
did you try exercising to strengthen the muscles
>>
>>29964590
yep, even went to physical therapy for a while because of a herniated disc in my lower back, and had the lady give me exercises to help for my upper also.
>>
>>29964549
Visit an expert..

I didn't have it as bad, but more like this anon said>>29963588

A good tip they gave me was to imagine god pulling your hair straight up
>>
>>29964633
I've already been to a physical therapist.

I feel like my upper back gets super tight too. Like the muscles need to move more, so started swimming. I've done all kinds of things. My posture is still pretty forward despite my daily effort. Maybe it just takes a really long time to fix, or I'm not doing it right, or I'm fucked for life.
>>
GOLEM GET YE GONE

Seriously though, what are some good excersises that improve posture
>>
Shoulders back. This person in my office sits on an exercise ball at her desk and it keeps her back straight while shes working, maybe try that.
>>
>>29964212
You don't have gyno.
>>
>>29963495
do yoga retard, it takes like 5 minutes and you have google to look up asanas
>>
Who cares? It's not like you'd have your gf complain about your posture.
>>
>>29963495
Why would anyone care about this ? All i care about is my penis size which is disappointing.
>>
>>29965166
well for first correct breathing means you don't age faster and die at the age 60-70 from other bad habits

shit i forgot im posting this on /r9k/
>>
How the fuck do I get my neck to be straight again?
>>
>>29963495
If you only work out the muscles on the front of your body, you will typically develop a hunched posture

Start integrating back exercises into your routine.
Your posture will straighten up, at least it did for me
>>
> forward head posture that has been ingrained over 15 years of sitting at a computer all day long
> try to fix it
> spend hours every day doing exercises
> do this for months
> posture is still the same

i feel like ive fucked up my spine beyond repair. has anyone here actually fixed their posture for good?
>>
>>29965325
You can't fix forward head \ computer nerd \ beta NEET posture.
>>
>>29963588
>tfw all of this
>plus I have a job that only lets me use a stool, so my posture is fucked even more
>upper middle back literally feels like it's on fire, and lower back gets shooting pains
>even when I'm laying down there's a tingling feeling in my back

Are chiropractors meme doctors, or are they worth it?
>>
Here you go you faggots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
>>
>>29965390

you can learn all of the worthwhile exercises online

+ go to the gym and do lots of pulling exercises with medium weight: rows, deadlifts, face pulls, etc. Also dead hangs from the pullup bar are great for your spine
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.