[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you even get a GF if you have no friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1387424038371.png (740 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1387424038371.png
740 KB, 633x758
Can you even get a GF if you have no friends?
>>
>>29963193
I don't have any friends but I have a gf

What do you wanna know about this situation
>>
>>29963211
Do you just absorb her social group?
Is she your only friend?
>>
File: download.jpg (27 KB, 500x633) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
27 KB, 500x633
No, not for long. If you mange to in the first place even, she will soon see you as boring because you have no social life (even if she's an introverted shut in herself) and too clingy without realizing it since she inevitably becomes the center of your world, being that no one else cares about you and you have no one else to talk to and do things with.
>>
>>29963219
A little bit. Mostly when i hang with people that aren't her it's with her friend group. She's got three or four chicks she really enjoys, they're tight knit. Honestly like her friends a lot.

I'm always busy with my shit so I don't have any friends I would hit up to hang. Never figured out how to bond with males.

That help?
>>
>>29963193
Yes my bf have no one but me and his family
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.