[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the most painful facts you've had to come to terms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bb56655.jpg (6 KB, 166x200) Image search: [Google]
bb56655.jpg
6 KB, 166x200
What are the most painful facts you've had to come to terms with?

I had to come to terms with the fact that i have shit genetics and there's nothing i can do about it. 5'4 with an iq of 80
>>
Is your IQ really 80, OP, or are you joking?
>>
>>29963088
An iq of 80 isn't that strange.
>>
>>29963117
It isn't? I thought the average was 100, or something..
>>
>>29963136
70 is mentally retarded. 80 is bad enough to get you into special classes.
>>
>>29963172
That's exactly why I'm interested. What's it like having an IQ of 80? I'm morbidly curious. What's the highest sort of math you can do? Did you ever finish high school?
>>
>>29963207
Karl Pilkington has an IQ of 83 and he's done alright for himself
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.