[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to buy some Xanax online. Does anyone know a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1467054882190.jpg (35 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1467054882190.jpg
35 KB, 500x667
I'm trying to buy some Xanax online. Does anyone know a good website to use and what a good price would be?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs

That site has very few uses, this is one of them. Don't use any other part of that shitty website
>>
Uh, where do you live? Might depend on your country, but chances are it's prescription-only.

If that's the case and you still don't care, you could try the deepweb, but I would try to find someone IRL if I were you.
>>
>>29962989
>buy some Xanax online
Why? Unless you're specifically withdrawing from xanax AND can't get a script for tapering, you'll be better off with an RC alternative. Etizolam was one of my favorites.
Gotta factor in the risk of buying and possessing scheduled substances. It's not worth putting yourself through if you do suffer from anxiety.
>>
>>29962989
Go to Alphabay or Dream Market. Assuming you're in the US my personal recommendation is Quality RX. He's a solid and very professional vendor, unfortunately he is a bit on the pricier side.

>>29963816
This guy makes a fair point. Etizolam is legal and insanely easy to get. Diclazepam and clonazolam are things you may want to also consider.
>>
File: 1455752057619.jpg (176 KB, 538x601) Image search: [Google]
1455752057619.jpg
176 KB, 538x601
>>29963816
I just want to take it for recreation. A bunch of kids from my floor in college loved the stuff so I wanted to try it.

I'm interested in some of the alternatives you mentioned. What are their effects?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.