[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Mr Rodgers.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Mr Rodgers.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
>Pretending women have any value other then their vagina
Why do you do this anon?
>>
>>29962536
I don't.
>tfw you will never be best buds with elliot bitching about women and lifting and playing wow all day long
>>
I prefer them as warm bodies, really nice to cuddle.
>>
>>29963200
Ian go to bed
>>
File: 1465731300088_1.jpg (201 KB, 762x1120) Image search: [Google]
1465731300088_1.jpg
201 KB, 762x1120
>>29963200
All Elliott and Marc needed was some robot bros to hang out with. They probably had no idea how common their beliefs were among other guys and felt lonely.
>>
>>29963298
Names? I only know 2/6 of them
>>
>>29963394
marc lepine, charles whitman, elliott, lanza, Cho, david/eric
>>
>>29963298
that infographic is disgustingly ridiculous. to say eric and dylan lusted for power but lepine didn't is just hilarious to me.

and to put elliot rodger over lanza, cho and the columbine twins is very difficult to understand. and to put chapman on top of all of them is even harder to understand.

also, rating mass murderers and then using retarded and biased moral value judgments is dumb as fuck. you are the worst kind of murder enthusiast.
>>
>>29963468
DAVID/ERIC?

>DAVID
>DAVID
>DAVID

please go kill yourself right now before i do it
>>
>>29963494
who cares, they were normies anyway
>>
>>29963569
you know nothing about them, clearly, or you wouldn't say that.

take your retarded chart and go suck lepine's babydick somewhere else.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.