[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to cute girl at work for a couple of months >has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: dogmeme.png (211 KB, 291x278) Image search: [Google]
dogmeme.png
211 KB, 291x278
>talk to cute girl at work for a couple of months
>has a boyfriend, balding and technically disabled
>confesses she's been crushing on me for a while but wont leave her bf coz she loves him
>they finally got a house to rent and are gonna move in together in a couple of weeks
>even less chance of her getting sick of him and breaking up now
>sitting in my room wanting to die for the last couple days because the only girl to confess to me has a fucking boyfriend

Honestly what the fuck, wouldve been happy just being friends with her but somehow it grew into this on both ends, but i cant do anything about it and she probably wont leave her current bf... She's my only friend atm and i guess now im stuck being an orbiter fuck my life
>>
>>29962381
Bro you should have made a move and told her you could be together if she was ready to dump that zero and get with a hero. Could have charmed her right into your arms.

Still, if you play your cards right you can meet her friends and maybe one of them will set you up with someone.
>>
>>29962381
It is good, this way your pathetic beta genes will be filtered out of the species' gene pool while the stronger one (the balding bf) will procreate.
I am not even being sarcastic. You ARE the weaker male of you two.
>>
>>29962444
Problem being im not Chad, dont really like interfering in other peoples lives.
Guess if I keep talking to her i can at some point sorta make her go for me over him. If she's already into me a couple weeks in from complimenting her a couple times theres only more of that for the near future.

>>29962494
On the other end maybe you're right, I probably should kill myself
>>
>>29962381
>willing to ruin a robot's gradually degrading piece of shit life in exchange for some poon

fuck you dude. worse than roasties.
>>
>>29962730
Yeah nah go fuck yourself, all im relying on is hope
>>
>>29962444
Neglected to mention it doesnt seem like she has any friends other than me and the bf
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.