[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What helps you sleep robots? I can't seem to fall asleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1466942408567.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1466942408567.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
What helps you sleep robots?

I can't seem to fall asleep easily anymore. Up at 2:00am knowing I have work tomorrow.

Help give advice on how to fall asleep
>>
File: 1423979996524[1].jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1423979996524[1].jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Stay up until you're so tired you have to go to bed and fall asleep in a minute.

Oh wait, you're a wagecuck and the idea that you have to wake up to an alarm before you got enough sleep makes you too anxious to fall asleep so you lie awake a few hours dreading it then manage to sleep a few hours, drag yourself out of bed and take some caffinated beverage or energy supplement to make it out the door, and more at work to ensure you don't fall asleep on the clock- unless you one of those lucky ones who literally gets paid to spend 8 hours a day at an office mostly just napping and shitposting
>>
>>29961752
You're right but you don't have to be a nigger about it
>>
I just try to avoid outside stimulation or over thinking things, and just focus on how comfy my bed is. Nothing else. And when my thoughts stray, return to how comfy my bed is.

It's like a weird form of meditation.
>>
knowing that my god, adam lanza, is watching over me, always
it really helps to have faith in your life. used to be an atheist but now i've seen the light and it is bright
>>
>>29961776
I'm not, I used to be a wagecuck and this is exactly how I felt. Now I am lucky enough that I rarely have to wake up to an alarm, or before 10am anymore. Dreading running out of money and being a wagecuck in the future, even worse being a 30 year old working some McJob with teenagers and retarded niggers because I wasted my life having fun doing nothing and furthermore th only jobs available where you can have shifts after noon are wagecuck jobs, or dangerous/gross/dirty demanding shit like police/security, nursing, emergency plumber, janitor, etc. There are overnight jobs but I,d fall asleep during them, but not wake up in time to get anywhere before noon. Ya happy how?
>>
Chamomile tea. Steep for 5 minutes. 3mg melatonin with B12 (combo tablet). This is all you need. Turn all lights off except computer screen. It might be bad for your eyes, but being in a mostly dark room stimulates natural melatonin production.
>>
>>29961876
I can't just quit and go full neetard. I'm not happy but I'm slightly successful compared to my peers

>>29961900
I guess substances is what it's come down to eh. Thanks I'll try it
>>
>>29961752

Just do this. If you're really tired you're obviously gonna fall asleep in no time. Takes me like an hour to fall asleep when I'm no tired.
>>
>>29961927
Nobody's said it yet? Fap. Relaxes the body and fatigues the mind.
>>
>>29961670
I drink or smoke weed most nights to keep thoughts of my ex at bay.
>>
>>29961670
meditating works for me about ~ 15 mins of it then I go to bed

Or alternatively go for a jog then after an hour go to bed
>>
File: 1452849922491.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1452849922491.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>29961927
Won't have to quit, gonna eventually get fired for being late too much or your tiredness causing you to fuck up on the job. Thats what happened to me and I've been NEET for 3 years. But I do remember once feeling pride that I had a stable job and was "successful compared to my peers" but by the time I got canned I was like fuck this shit, good riddance, never want to work again. Applied lots of times, even got a handful of interviews, but nothing happened, and after 3 years of doing fuck all I need to get damn good at lying and hope they don't check anything I say or put on resume, or just give up, or go the other way and "invest" in an attorney to help me get on disability bux.

But point is, you're probably lot younger than me and still have ego, you'd feel like less of a man if you weren't working, and still base your self esteem on comparing yourself to others. Before long you'll go on normiebook and see most people you wen tot high school with have very successful careers, fun and exciting lives, close friends and gfs, while you still work the same dull job and have the same dull job, what then? Its at points liek these that some decide to kill themselves, or alternately, are forced to develop their own sense of self worth that has no relation to what people think of you or how you compare to others.

>chamomile
I actually use roman chamomile essential oil and its super fucking relaxing. Get the one blended with jojoba because otherwise its very expensive, and then this way its diluted enough you can rub it on your face before bed, makes you profoundly calm,a nd also is good for your skin

>>29962030
I know, but as I was pointing out and from personal experience, when you have to wake up to an alarm and already stayed up past the time when you would get 6 hours sleep, its really nervewrecking. I also take melatonin, which I credit for helping me get to sleep right away when I'm tired enough to got to bed, but ti doesn't help much if I'm anxious.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.