[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who say they don't want pity don't have anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1464439294587.jpg (306 KB, 629x800) Image search: [Google]
1464439294587.jpg
306 KB, 629x800
People who say they don't want pity don't have anything to be pitied for.

Pity feels good
>>
Most people just take being called pathetic as an insult.
I really do pity a lot of people around here. Not so much because of their circumstances but more so cause of their attitude
>>
>>29961463
>Most people just take being called pathetic as an insult.
Huh, yeah...
>arousing pity, especially through vulnerability or sadness.
It's sweet, actually.
But yeah, it sounds insulting as fuck and is hurtful. Look man. We didn't all go to collage alright.
>>
>>29961520
Eh I don't know. When I tell someone their pathetic here they flip their shit.
>>
>>29961557
Yeah, you know what you're doing though. Don't be a dick.
>>
>>29961641
I'm only being a dick somewhat rarely about it.
Like you try talking with someone and they start screaming that you're a chad, or a roastie, or a white knight, just because you disagree with them. Anything that goes against their world view and you're everything they hate. Very pathetic.
>>
>>29961786
Or a cuck!
Yeah. It's a 4chan thing though. But also there are some ideas here that are vehemently defended for good reasons. They're right, but it's counterculture. And it would get drowned otherwise.
Not all the times of course. This is a board of insanity mostly...
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 720x540
I don't need pity from you and I ain't asking nobody for nothing
>>
>>29962006
Eh.. I don't think that's a 4chan thing. Like the 'OP is a faggot' stuff is a cancer thing that gets mistaken as a 4chan thing. It's basically the 4chan equivalent of a red dit downvote.

A lot of the ideas floating around are just people trying to justify why they couldn't do something. I use to be the same way. It's a pathetic excuse.
>>
>>29962137
Which one, as a significant example?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.