[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a reason to go on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 423x750
>21
>failed out of college
>mailman wage, completely wagecucked, terrible job
>don't have money to go back to school
>don't have money to move out of parents' house
>parents still give me a curfew and are very strict
>overbearing parents have caused me social and mental issues
>gf of 5 and a half years (only girl to ever like me) dumped me due to the combo of full time work, social issues and parents restricting me making me boring and miserable
>failed artist
>failed musician
>a small handful of friends is the only decent thing about my entire life
>>
>>29961365
If you've got the guts to just do it. Seriously.
>>
Just kill yourself family member. Your girlfriend is getting spittle salted by literal nigger diggers right now
>>
>>29961365
>gf of 5 and a half years (only girl to ever like me) dumped me
that must have been a hard blow
>>
>>29961429
>>29961434
Christ shut the fuck up you depressing faggots

OP hoard your cash, once you have enough, flip off your parents, hop in your car, drive in whichever direction you feel like, and find somewhere you want to be. Until then sleep in your car and live off of whatever food you find. I long for the day where my life halts to a point where I can just uproot my shit and see what else lies beyond my windows but I don't have the guts and am too depressed.

Either w ay, the most important thing you should focus on is getting out of your parents. I came back home for a summer and I'm fucking miserable.
>>
>>29961571
thanks man. unfortunately I make like $17 an hour and get next to no raises, so although I can save here and there, if I need to go to the mechanic - there goes my money. it just seems impossible.

but I'll try, this post gave me hope family
>>
>>29961365
>gf
>friends
>job
>parents to take care of you

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29961571

I like this anon, he's good people.
>>
>>29961625
no gf, because she dumped me, and parents that literally start interrogating me asking if I've been doing drugs if I want to stay out past like 10:30 - 11:00 pm or go out to the bar or spend a night away from home. shit is psychologically damaging and just outright embarrassing, how can I really form relationships when most people my age had more privileges when they were 16 than I do now

also job is horrible
>>
>>29961365
as a former college dropout, I wanna help but

never had a gf, so I can't relate

maybe try sleeping outside every night. I used to do it when i was in high school. It got my parents to back off for a while.
>>
File: 1468503558806.jpg (40 KB, 576x422) Image search: [Google]
1468503558806.jpg
40 KB, 576x422
>>29961600

>$17 an hour
>screwed

I-is it that bad in the real world im scared to move out of mummys house
>>
>>29961469
yes. it's basically one of those things you have to experience to know. going up until age 16 getting rejected and being socially awkward and never kissing a girl and then suddenly meeting a girl who likes you for who you are through and through from the first second you meet, essentially growing up from teen to adult years with that person still being your support and only friend at some points, only to watch it eventually wither into nothing but resentment, regret, and her pity for you...it's really weird. it's a hollow feeling
>>
>>29961873
to be fair I haven't been forced to hunker down. I smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and occasionally buy vidya despite not being enthusiastic enough to enjoy them anymore
>>
Jesus mate

U sound like me but in lighter level

I have loose it (entirely) because of my faith in God

>30
>failed EVERYTHING IN LIFE
">tried hard though
>mental disease
>parent ashamed of me - threatening with kicking me out
>no gf ever for more than a month
>I've seen my dreams being crushed

The only reason I had the guts to quit my hell job was because I felt so bad I couldn't stay stand up long and my energy was utterly drained. Being a bum wouldn't be such of a hell in comparison
>>
>>29961365
I didn't even need all that information. Contrary to popular belief life is kind of shit and suicide is always a good idea.
>>
>>29961944
you will be okay, brother. at least you have faith.
>>
>>29961571
>don't kill yourself!
>instead do this retarded unrealistic shit I just made up and would never even do myself
>>
File: 1467486856377.jpg (7 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
1467486856377.jpg
7 KB, 232x197
>>29961944
Dubs checked

I even make jokes of asking my mom to kill with cyanide

I have no dignity anymore
>>
>>29961873
No this guy just really must suck with money. Some people manage to live on minimum wage and food stamps in the most conservative states.
>>
>>29961365
Just get the fuck out and get a ghetto apartment already. Your parents are supporting you... how? Just leave. Buy cheap shitty food and live in a shithole til you can do better. Your quality of life will still be a lot better in spite of those things. You're an artfag, went to college, and a musician. I'm *sure* you have at least one roomie candidate if you don't want to do it alone, right? Still. Just leave.
>>
>>29962028
well I live in northern NJ which is expensive as hell and no unless you live in literal lowest dangerous scum shithole you're not roughing it out alone on $17/hr
>>
>>29962053
you sound like a retard who regularly wastes money on weed and Pogeyman GO credits
>>
>>29962119
I don't do drugs or play Pokemon go but ok. I walk with basically $2000 a month from my job. between car insurance, phone bill, putting gas in car, a cigarette habit, and some minimal entertainment costs here and there I'm cucked

no potential roommates either
>>
>>29962172
ill be your roommate
>>
>>29961365
sounds like your main problem is overbearing parents bruh.
i have the same issue.. every time they bug me about one of 'those topics' i really just want to hit 'em with an atom bomb of information about why their over-protectiveness is literally cucking happiness.

honestly you should do that anon. practice telling them roughly what it is they do and how it is hurting you. don't leave much out, if anything.
if you doubt you will tell them everything or change it up while in the middle of the sit down out of nervousness... just write the whole thing down and hand it to them; doing that is way less terrible than keeping them in the dark and honestly i'd like to think it would help build familia bonds...
>>
>>29961365
You still have your freedom. If you really are so miserable, that you want to end it, you might as well do whatever it takes to make you happy. If that doesn't work, then you should just kill yourself.
>>
>>29962278
i have tried this. they get defensive and say that i'm alive and out of trouble so obviously they're doing their jobs right...they view it as me just trying to rebel and pull one over on them. it doesn't help that my mother was 18 and father was 19 when i was born, so they quite literally never had a young adulthood in the traditional sense to be able to relate to my experiences

i'm sorry you also have overbearing parents, you should try telling them just like you suggested to me
>>
>>29962339
well... fuck... thats some booshiet right there.
aren't you older than BOTH of them when they had you?
couldn't you somehow guilt them a bit into loosening up? like mentioning above or.. asking them about the kinds of curfews they had as a teen and turning it on them.. especially being an adult at legal drinking age now..

just how conservative are your parents?
>>
Rick and morty s3
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.