[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: BOOTS.jpg (64 KB, 592x418) Image search: [Google]
BOOTS.jpg
64 KB, 592x418
>be me
>closet alcoholic
>have tinder but never use it
>never leads to anything except hi and bye
>match with a girl that gives me her number in one day
>obviously realize she's probably a slut but fuck it
>meet up at a bar
>earlier in the day i already had a pint of vodka to drink and a quarter pint of whiskey, maybe 5 hours apart though
>keep it together enough at the bar to talk to her
>she tells me she was engaged and was about to get married about a month ago
>she's only 22
>guess she's 'stacy-ing' out and deciding to ride the cock carousel
>keep drinking bc she gets free drinks here
>things go nice but who knows really if we were all just drinking
>eventually black out
>look at receipts
>all i had were 4 beers and a double of tequila
>texts from her telling me she isn't interested, literally saying it's not me, it's you, you're annoying
>mfw
>lost my wallet too so can't even drink my feelings away
>>
Sounds like you could use a drink
>>
>>29961570
[VARIOUS LAUGH TRACKS BEING TO PLAY]
>>
what are you wtfing about?

alcoholism is not attractive, and have you ever been relatively sober around someone in a black out drunk? it's not fun
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.