[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why weren't you there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1468540902633.jpg (418 KB, 1920x1283) Image search: [Google]
1468540902633.jpg
418 KB, 1920x1283
>you are you, but a french you
>be thursday evening, 4:10 PM
>"So anon, how would you like to come see the bastille fireworks downtown with us and your little sister?" asks dad
>"you never do anything with the family anymore, anon" adds mom
>too busy, anxious about work and school tomorrow, while concurrently being outshitposted by a fucking leaf
>"not tonight sorry"
>your little sister comes hurrying out of her room with one sock on, the doll you gave her for her birthday 2 weeks ago, hopping, trying to slip the other sock on
>"Lets go guys were gonna miss the fireworks!" your sister exclaims, visibly excited
>she sits down and begins to put on her shoes
>"Haha come on Anon get off your computer lets go see the fireworks!"
>she looks up at you while clumsily trying to tie her shoes with a distinct look of adoration in her eyes towards you
>"I'm sorry um.." you hit update and notice multiple (You)s on your well articulated remove kebab
>"I'm really busy tonight, we'll hang out tomorrow I promise" you reassure her
>"O-Ok.. I guess ill see you later tonight"
>you can tell shes disappointed with you, but she still hops up with her doll in hand and kisses you on the cheek
>you say bye and they all head out the door

>less than two hours of shitposting later
>5:52 PM
>phone rings, it's dad
>"Hello?"
>you hear sobbing in the background
>"Hello? Dad is this you?"
>you hear your dad clear his throat, and a sniffle
>"Dad whats going on? Is that mom crying in the background?"
>"Hello!??"
>>
>>29961227
>>>/lit/

original
>>
>caring about dead normalfags

Get off my board.
>>
I used to be a bleeding heart like you.

then I realized that women were the source of my misery.

over the years, all sympathy or empathy has left me. I'm dead to all feelings, because women are cunts, and because of manginas who now let them behave according to their female imperative.

fuck these guilt trips, fuck your dead kids, fuck your refugees. There is only one thing that matters, and that is me.

FUCK YOU
>>
>>29963287
You should kill yourself. You're never going to get laid and nobody is ever going to love you so whats the point? Just end it you pathetic waste of oxygen
>>
>>29961227
>"Nice.. Truck.." your father manages to stammer into the receiver
>realize he's trying to bond with you over your Euro Truck Simulator obsession
>cry manly tears
the end
>>
>>29963828
Look at the edgelord over here
>>
>>29961227

>"Hello??"
>"Anon, your Sister... S-she i-is..."
>sobbing gets louder
>"Whatever, Daddy! just remember picking up my TENDIES on your way back home! I'm HUNGIE HUNGIE!!"
>you hear your dad screaming in pain as you hang up the phone

End
>>
>>29963287
On one hand I agree with you. But my disgust for immigration politics trumps my disgust for normies.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.