[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will a prostitute make fun of me for having a 4 inch dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Image.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
Will a prostitute make fun of me for having a 4 inch dick?
>>
No. Unless she doesn't want to get paid.

I'm sure any prostitute has seen their fair share of small dicks.
>>
they may be whores, but they are still professional

they wouldn't do that unless you asked them to
>>
>>29960972
She's a paid whore what do you think? I had a whore tell me I had a big dick, I'm only 6.3x6
>>
If you're paying her then she's gonna fuck you nonetheless
>>
>>29960999
>implying op isn't paying her to make fun of it
>>
She will probably try and complement it saying it's pretty large but you'll find it patronizing and she'll apologize.
>>
>>29961026
>only 6" girth
Thats like saying you're "only" 6'5".

6" girth is like the top 1% of men.
>>
>>29960972
yes but only behind your back with other hoes
>>
>>29961065
Maybe in Korea you dicklet. Come over here to North America where average is 6x5
>>
>>29960972
Yeah, but she might wait till after you pay her.
The rest of us will just do it outright, dicklette.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.