[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you don't want to be attacked by these people deport
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: radicalislam4.jpg (52 KB, 572x347) Image search: [Google]
radicalislam4.jpg
52 KB, 572x347
If you don't want to be attacked by these people deport all sand niggers and close your borders. Is it really that complicated?
>>
it's more complicated when you have a fifth column like the left sabotaging your country from within
>>
>>29960689
Yes you fucking retard. How do you plan on deporting 10% of an entire population without there being several times more violence then what's already being done? You suppose these people are all more loyal to Islam than France (which is true), what makes you think if you just knock on their door and say 'mate time to go' they'll just happily pack their bags and leave?
>>
I hate how humans have to be so passionate about everything. That guy in OP pic is exceptionally passionate about his way of life, or, rather, the way of life he chose to believe... people like him, who share that passion, have created and destroyed.

Personally, as a black guy, I wish people weren't passionate about things. The world would be a lot more simple and peaceful methinks.
>>
Fuck Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a4jVf1YgTs
>>
whilst it would reduce or eliminate the number of terrorist attacks the problem with this approach is the precedent it sets

if you target an entire community for the actions of a select few then it's only going to be a matter of time until they come knocking on your door because of rogers/brevik/school shooter of the week

also the ability to migrate should be a fundamental human right imo
>>
>>29960689
How about close your borders and stop stirring shit in other countries for our own benefits?
>>
>>29960760
Typical nigger way of thinking

Without passion we would never have advanced this far. Math, science, art... It's all about passion. It's the reason we have the luxuries we do today

But of course you, as a negro, wouldn't know about that, seeing as the majority of Africa hasn't contributed jack shit to the advancement of humanity
>>
File: 1467827289481.png (596 KB, 1014x728) Image search: [Google]
1467827289481.png
596 KB, 1014x728
>>29960689
>if you want to return to pre-industralized wages, kick out these guys, simple!
>if you want to lose out to emerging markets on trade, deport all sandniggers, simple!
>if you want a lower standard of living, deport, simple!
>kick out vital, low skilled workers that increase your wages and do jobs no one else wants to do right when your birthrates begin to decline, simple.

THIS IS WHY STORMFAGS NEED TO BE CULLED
>>
>>29960881

damn that jew propaganda got you good
>>
>businesses need cheap labor
>there is a lack of people who want to do this labor while getting paid inadequately for it
>import foreigners that are willing to do this labor
>lol who cares about what happens after they benefit my business and help me earn more money, right?
>It's not like anything bad will happen as they roam freely with their own values and morals...right?
>>
File: 1468551564658.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
1468551564658.gif
912 KB, 240x176
>>29960710
Meme moar, memeboi.
>>
>>29960868
>other people in my country have actually contributed, so i can look down on other countries even if my own accomplishments are mainly just shitposting and scoring meme points
i encounter so many bigots who have so much shit wrong with them. alcoholism, obesity, excessive drug use, can barely take care of themselves, and they justify it all by saying "well at least i'm white!"

you're pathetic
>>
>>29960881
they work work for lower wages and help weaken the working man's power

the only trade is with countries with oil and for oil. they don't export anything else that's useful. within a century they will be nothing.. NOTHING

they have constantly lowered the standard of living wherever they infest. nice neighborhoods turned into slums

low skill works did not increase anyone's wages. only taking the low skill jobs away from the general population
>>
File: 6ASMmtF.png (120 KB, 647x533) Image search: [Google]
6ASMmtF.png
120 KB, 647x533
>>29960893
>DA JOOOOOOZ

Go bacc to >>>/x/ , you tinfoil covered freak.
Better yet, go to /biz/ so you can learn how economies actually work. How in hell do you expect to compete with countries like Nigeria, China, India and Brazil with out cheap labour, you memester?
>>
>>29960868

Not him, but you really missed the point of what that anon was saying. Hold your tongue next time, simpleton.
>>
>>29960689
We just need to integrate them OP! Yes we've spent decades trying to integrate them and it's completely failed (in fact the younger generation is far more radicalized than their parents), but that's clearly because we just need more funding!
>>
>>29960881
Liberal posts don't usually anger me but this type of shit makes my fucking blood boil. All this faggot cares about is money money money. And he's not even right. Basic economics tells us that fewer workers will result in higher wages and greater bargaining power for laborers. But even if he was right, preserving European culture would still be more important than "muh GDP growth". Liberals like this have become nothing but footsoldiers of international finance.
>>
>>29960915
>they work work for lower wages and help weaken the working man's power

Except, no one today is 'the working man'.
Menial, blue collar jobs are being phased out or outsourced to countries with cheaper labour. It's true they lower the standard of living wherever they decided to live, but what isn't true is that they lower wages--it's quite the opposite for anyone with atleast a basic, formal education. Immigrants are a necessary evil if we wish to offset a lowered standard of living.
>>
>>29960973

Integration is the only answer, mass deportation is never going to happen. Also, failing is not a reason to give up, just to try a different approach. We've been trying to cure cancer for decades too but you wouldn't want to cut funding for that.

>>29961039

Picture a utopian future for humanity, 1000 years from now we have survived somehow and we are now colonising other planets. Do you really still see the nation state and distinct national cultures as a part of that vision? I don't
>>
>>29961039
>perserving european culture

what culture are you worried about preserving exactly? as if there was anything to preserve in the first place.
>>
>>29960915
>>29961053
http://www.brookings.edu/blogs/jobs/posts/2013/08/02-immigration-wages-greenstone-looney
>demonstrates higher wages for all except for the very low skilled

>>29961039
Bullshit. Maybe in a pre-industrialized society not built on natural resources and natural resources based industries; Europe and America need low skilled workers or else their economies will collapse and they'll lose their position as major trade powers.
>>
File: 1460051586418.png (485 KB, 742x960) Image search: [Google]
1460051586418.png
485 KB, 742x960
>>29960868
Thanks for your valuable opinion /pol/
>>
>>29961098
He's a stupid /pol/fag. There's no reasoning with him. I mean, he'd rather live in poverty than have to deal with immigrants who, mostly, keep to themselves in their ghettos.
>>
I wish I could drive a truck through this thread
>>
>>29961080
Will we all have sweet beach homes, senpai?
>>
>>29961284

probably not desu, more likely small high rise apartments
>>
>>29961312
wow thank you immigrants for giving me a shoebox to live in this is great quality of life
>>
>>29961321

high density living is better anyway imo, better access to recreational facilities, infrastructure and goods and services of all kinds
>>
>>29960913
>>29960967
>>29961111
Stay mad, negros. It won't change the fact that your race is and has always been useless
>>
>>29961409
Also loads of noise, high rent, bad smells, noisy neighboors, and so on.
I'd rather live on the countyside tbqh
>>
>>29961107
>Bullshit. Maybe in a pre-industrialized society not built on natural resources and natural resources based industries; Europe and America need low skilled workers or else their economies will collapse and they'll lose their position as major trade powers.
We have like 20 million unemployed people you fucking capitalist bootlicking trash. But no, we need to import 20 million more to have enough workers.
>>
>>29961080
>Picture a utopian future for humanity, 1000 years from now we have survived somehow and we are now colonising other planets. Do you really still see the nation state and distinct national cultures as a part of that vision? I don't
Why do you assume that the genetic differences between human races will disappear within 100 years?
>>
>>29961409
High rises near the beach?
>>
muslims only hate normies not robots or wizards
>>
>>29961744
*1000 years obviously
>>
>be middle eastern (or at least middle eastern looking, not actually from the middle east)
>family is muslim background
>me and my mother are both irreligious
>father is slightly religious
>muh integration doesn't work
>>
>>29961787
are you actually this ignorant? do you follow sharia law? no? then they will come for you and your anime.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.