[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me at 15. Nerdy, hormonal, never had a hint of a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1310581525531.jpg (10 KB, 319x316) Image search: [Google]
1310581525531.jpg
10 KB, 319x316
>be me at 15. Nerdy, hormonal, never had a hint of a girlfriend
>more than willing to put my dong into anything that moves or breathes
>come up with a clever idea to get me some titties
>write a letter to elderly female neighbor asking if I can come over sometime to have her show me her tits so that I can learn about them for a school project
>leave my phone number on the bottom so she can call me to arrange a time for me to come stare at those saggy baggies
>mfw I actually thought it would work
>she calls the cops
>cop come to my door and my dad greets them
>ohshit.jpg
>"Hello officer. How may I help you?"
That's all I remember hearing because I sprinted downstairs to hide from the inevitable punishment that would follow. This was 6 years ago. Still have no girlfriend
>>
kek what did your dad say? did you examine his tits?
>>
Please tell me why would you think that's a good idea.
>>
But did you examine her tits?
>>
>>29960717
He just explained to the officer that I was diagnosed with autism, and that he'd keep a closer eye on me from then on.
>>
>>29960717
He was very disappointed and he took away my phone for a month or so. The lady literally filed a restraining order against me though.
>>
>>29960866
Did the order pass?
>>
>>29960937
Yes. I can't be within like 100 feet of her house or something like that. She lives a few houses down so it's kind of hard to obey it (implying I would try to)
>>
>>29960657
I chuckled OP
>>
>>29960657

lmao

reminds me of the time i had this fantasy when i was like 14.

be like this

>in room
>hear tap on window
>naked, 10/10, sexy girl
>she thanks me in sex for letting her come in and put clothes on because she forgot to put them on when she left the house
>instant boner

still wishing for the day
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.