[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys get over cringey experiences that anybody else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
How do you guys get over cringey experiences that anybody else would just shrug off. Whenever something happens to me where I mess up or do something wrong, it always sticks with me for at least a week

>be today
>first time driving on my own with license (got it later than most but still early apparently judging by how many of you guys say you don't drive)
>going left onto 2-way street
>car (red) to my right turning onto the street I'm on
>another car (white) behind it
>I make my turn as the other car turns too
>took too long and I'm still part-way in the street even after red car has turned and opened up street
>white car honks horn
>Feel embarrassed and just want to park car and lie down whole way home

I'm pretty sure I would be at fault if we had gotten into an accident, and I just want to not get so emotionally affected by insignificant moments like these. I know it hardly matters in the long run but I still haven't been able to shake the sound of that horn out of my head. Anyone else know this particular feel
>>
It doesn't matter how long ago it happened bad memories stay with me forever and come up whenever I stop thinking about anything else, and audibly yell, shake my head, or actually physically cringe in an attempt to evade thinking about those moments.
>>
>>29960493
Same thing happened to me. It was really bothering, so I shrugged it off.
>>
>>29960711
Yeah, I always arch my back and make a retching sound that's kinda like a growl in the back of my throat. Then I whisper how I'm not worth anything and how I should just kill myself

Where is the line between being dramatic and being a legitimate threat to yourself?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.