[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fucking dank existentialism.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
It's been one hell of a week and I'm pretty much wondering what's the point of it all. Basically lost a job contract because they found someone cheaper, so the first programming gig I might have landed fell through. I don't find any reason to talk to any of the people on a teamspeak, they claim to be nerds but all the girls getting sex and the dudes seem to party all the time.

I can't even find proper friends on Steam with things I like. I end up with Russians, Hungarians, and Germans, and if the timezone doesn't suck it's the language barrier.

I have no friends, completely got friendzoned when my ex came toyed with me and then went with Chad, lost a programming contract, and now I'm here drunk as hell with fireball and wondering a year's passed by and nothing's fucking changed.

I'm drunk robots, don't mind me. Shit is just dumb and fuck existence.
>>
Life sucks but at least you have alcohol. Thats how I feel right now. Just a cheap 40
>>
>>29960370
Sounds like a lot of really shallow problems, to be honest.

I understand, though. It's one thing when life gives you lemons. It's another when a delivery truck dump 4 tons of lemons at your front door, all at once.
>>
all the usual problems come from the lack of actual friendship in life

being yourself while hanging out with people, it fills that sense of purpose in your heart ~~
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.