[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup, /r9k/, haven't posted here in literal years, is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: ddd.jpg (162 KB, 663x444) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
162 KB, 663x444
Sup, /r9k/, haven't posted here in literal years, is this still the place to talk about suicide? Like committing it and the benefits and the repercussions of it and all that? Been depressed lately and have had suicide filter through the brain a whole lot and just felt like talking about the prospect of killing yourself lately. Like, this is still the sad sack board, right?
>>
>>29960323
yes, give us your feels anon

how will you die
>>
>>29960852
>>29960852
Thanks. Means a lot.

I was thinking I'd either shoot or drown myself. I like the latter because I've always had a fascination with water and liked the idea of dying in the ocean. It'd only be a hour and a half drive to the water and I could either tie myself to weights or just swim out as far as I could until I tired.

Gunshot is a cleaner way to do things, but I'd be far too afraid to botch it and end up a vegetable. Not only that, but if my body was found after the fact, I wouldn't want my mother to have to look at a disfigured version of my face.
>>
>>29961487
glad to see your thread wasn't invaded by "don't do it life is good" normies, that happens a lot lately. I think drowning is beatiful in a sense. You know, let yourself be carried by the current near a beach and just drown when you run out of energy. Personally I'd like to die fighting but there isn't much to fight for these days.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.