[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blackbot hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 1024x683
Anyone here hate blackbots?they are such buzz kills. Any thread they come in complaining about being black and how no one wants them because they're black. They're the worst group of people on this site. They're the most negative and violent demographic on 4chan.
>>
>>29960269
this thread is raycisssssss
>>
you havent provided any valid criticisms
>>
>>29960269
do we really need another subtle bbc thread? just fucking post blacked if you're going to do it.
>>
>>29960324
No one wants to read this depressing bulldhit all the time
>>29960227
>>
>>29960269
Everyone that participates in tfw no gf threads should go to adv or soc
>>
>>29960351
I didn't even read the post you linked because

>No one wants to read this depressing bulldhit all the time

Why are you on this board? 99% of it is depressing shit designed to keep you depressed
>>
>>29960351
>On r9k
>doesn't want to read depressing bullshit all the time

Why not just stay at reddit?
>>
>>29960269
Why is FouseyTube sexually assaulting that poor woman?
>>
File: 805456.jpg (52 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
805456.jpg
52 KB, 499x500
The same people who post cuck threads post nigger hating threads.

It's part of the same game

Jews are monsters
>>
>>29960269
i give black bots some feels. they are most likely an oreo in no man's land where they feel rejected by both whites and blacks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.