[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in my senior year of HS i was on the path of becoming very introverted.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1252x1252
in my senior year of HS i was on the path of becoming very introverted. i used to make a fool of myself trying to be the class clown, and i grew to hate myself for it. a month or so before i graduated, i gave a cheesy pickup line to a girl i didn't know who had been sitting near me like i used to do and always be rejected but play it off like a joke while secretly dying inside (i asked her would you mind holding something for me? then i held out my hand). she never talked much but she held my hand and we grew very close like magnets the rest of the year. i was her first kiss but we never went farther than that.

i found out later, by text after she's already married now, that she was in my biology class the year before. she fell in love with the class clown, stupid, goofy me. but i'm not that person anymore because i changed myself because i hated him so much. i dont hit on girls, i dont talk to people, and i definitely dont try to be funny. if i went back in time, she wouldn't fall in love with me because i'm so closed now. but i can't just go back.

i needed to share but have no friends, so thats why i posted this here
>>
My senior year I was rejected by every woman I met. In other words, it was no different than any other year.
>>
You sound like a worthwhile person anon. I'm okay with sharing this planet with you buddy
>>
>>29960099

Thanks for writing this.
It illuminated some stuff about my own self that I never thought about/had forgotten.
>>
File: 1462167907838.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
1462167907838.png
51 KB, 876x773
>>29960099
sometimes I'm glad I never loved. seems like living with ended relationships is worse than living with just yourself.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.