[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw in thin (5'11 155lbs) but I can't stop fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 800x600
Tfw in thin (5'11 155lbs) but I can't stop fucking eating. I feel like I'm addicted. I even sleep walk in the middle of the night and binge. I wake up with wrappers on my bed and that's scary as fuck. What should I do?
>>
>>29959951
Can't help you with the sleep walking shit but maybe you can always try avoid leaving anything that is easy to eat out of the fridge and cupboards?
>>
I try to balance it out by excersizing a lot, but that's not treat the root of the problem.
>>
>>29960005
That's hard to do when you love with people who love to buy all that shit.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (7 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7 KB, 222x227
>>29960032
Maybe chuck a few of these outside your bedroom door
>>
>>29959951
Change your shopping habits and stop keeping junk food in your house. Get shit that's more OK to binge eat on, like vegetables.

It's a lot harder to lose weight than it is t gain it. Cut that problem off before it starts.
>>
>>29960217
I don't buy food at all. I also don't live by myself.
>>
Did you every try salmon and peanut butter, cracker sandwiches? I had some today and they were surprisingly tasty.
>>
If you're not fat, then what's the problem? I've always been extremely thin and always constantly eating junk food and such.
>>
>>29962509
Not OP, but I really want to get fat. I'm tired of people who belittle me because of my girlishly, alien wrists. I can wrap and touch my thumb and pinkie finger and still have space left.
>>
>>29959951
>manlet
> >150

I bet you think you're not fat just because in clothes your hideous stomach fat pouch is gone.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.