[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age did you begin to hate women? I recognized them as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1457453046804.jpg (570 KB, 1279x2088) Image search: [Google]
1457453046804.jpg
570 KB, 1279x2088
At what age did you begin to hate women?

I recognized them as the inferior sex in middle school, but didn't hate them until I was about 19-20.
>>
13, when I first came to /r9k/. I'm 19 now. It has nothing to do with considering them "inferior" or not having a girlfriend. Women are just, by and large, terrible people.
>>
>>29959949
>middle school

So, right about when they started ignoring you or rejecting you?
>>
File: luna2.jpg (14 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
luna2.jpg
14 KB, 236x314
How could I hate something so beautiful and adorable?
>>
File: iago.png (179 KB, 356x383) Image search: [Google]
iago.png
179 KB, 356x383
>>29960097
beneath the deceiving surface lies a heartless and inconceivable monstrosity we like to only think exists in myths and fairy tales
do not fall for their tricks my friend
>>
I hate them because of what they are. I still can't bring myself to mistreat a person because of their gender tho.
>>
>>29960097
>fictitious character
>>
i don't hate them. i just know not to let them get close because they're untrustworthy and fickle. it's just their nature. their power is in dishonesty and manipulation while finding someone strong to do their fighting for them. Women are essentially tyrion from game of thrones, minus the redeeming qualities but balanced out via tits and vagina's.
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-14.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-14.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
when i started hating myself

it's an "anon will never be as physically or mentally capable as men" episode
>>
>>29959977
not OP, but when they started to become utter cunts
>>
>>29960219
>beautiful
>adorable
>physical descriptors

Why would fictitious matter cunt
>>
>>29960249
So Cersei
>>
>>29959949
I don't hate them, I just think of them as generally different and in many areas lesser beings. That said there are certain things they tend to excel at over men, and I've got to accept that too. Of course there are always exceptions, but I think it's silly to generalize in any other way.
>>
>>29959949
I don't hate them, I just hate (most) of the modern generation, men and women alike. One of my friends is a female and I like my mom, and a few other women. Of course they are misguided in certain areas but they have good patience, and display other admirable qualities.

Their behavior isn't entirely justified but they are different hormonally and leak blood out of their cunts, so...
>>
>>29959949
19, when I went through my first breakup, seeing how unsympathetic she was, and her friends as well; some of the shit they do disgusts me.

Honestly, I'm glad to not to be a Woman because most of their friends are shitty/pathetic. Some girls would understand with what I'm saying.
>>
>>29959949
>pic
don't know if alpha or stupid
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.