[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of Montana? It is relevant in absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: mt-largemap.png (75 KB, 756x550) Image search: [Google]
mt-largemap.png
75 KB, 756x550
What's the point of Montana? It is relevant in absolutely zero ways. At least Wyoming has Yellowstone but Montana doesn't have anything.
>>
what's the point of you?
>>
>>29959919
Montana is probably the only state I've been too where the majority of women are repulsed by black men. It's a pretty good place tbqh, plus it has Glacier national park
>>
File: ben garrison.jpg (59 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
ben garrison.jpg
59 KB, 398x398
Ben " the Montana Merchant Mangler" Garrison tbqhf
>>
What is the point of Idaho or either of the Dakotas?
>>
>>29959961
>state is so shit the only thing he can come up is "the whores dont like niggers"
>>
It will be where the white race creates a stronghold if they lose territory during the Great Race War of 2024.
>>
tbqh senpai I heard they have the best steaks in America. Would never fucking travel there on purpose though.
>>
>>29960213
there is no point to north dakota but south is the single best state in the union
>>
Idaho has fucking silverwood, nigga
>>
>>29959919
Montana and Idaho, the two best states for a robot to live
>>
>>29959919
You can go there, build a cozy cabin way out in nature, and never see another human being or have to deal with society again.
>>
>>29960468
I've spent about half my life in South Dakota and I disagree with your statement.
>>
>>29959959

Hmm, really makes ya think
>>
>>29959919
Yellowstone is in Montana
>>
>>29959919
Missoula, Montana is becoming the next Portland.
Well thats where all the Portlanders and Seattlites are moving to.
>>
>>29960303
>2024
let's hope it comes sooner
>>
>>29960623
I seriously fucking hope this isn't true
Can't we have ONE state that isn't pozzed?
>>
>>29959919
Fuck off.

Montana is based.
>>
>>29960589
a very thin strip of it, anon
>>
>>29959919
i know a bunch of really really cute and innocent potato farmer girls from there.

definitely a state worth keeping around
>>
Glacier national park. Also it's gorgeous and has a fairly low population which is nice.
>>
>>29960177
Ben "Catch me if you klan" Garrison
>>
Yeah well fuck you too bichnigga at least we don't have fucking dindus and sandniggers everywhere.
>>
go grizz!
>>
>>29960431
Any steak I've ever eaten outside of Montana has been a huge disappointment. If your ready to raise the bar to unattainable heights come and eat a steak here.
>>
>>29961056
Is this for real? Are you from MT aswell?
>>
>>29959961
is that it? That's all it's got?

sounds shit if you have to scrape that low
>>
File: Glenn Miller.png (346 KB, 636x800) Image search: [Google]
Glenn Miller.png
346 KB, 636x800
>>29959919
Montana is a beautiful state, you pleb.
>>
Whats the point of Neveda?
>>
>>29961815
gambling and hookers

Nevada is seriously Vegas, Reno and literally nothing else
>>
>>29961796
Mostly white, lots of space, tons of wilderness, awesome hunting, fishing, hiking, friendly people that respect privacy, no politically correct bullshit, State is constantly ranked highly for standards of living and satisfaction. It's not perfect we have problems here like everywhere else, but nothing beats open prairie, big blue skies, and mountain outlines.
>>
>tfw live in canadacuck land
>tfw hate canada
>tfw love big american cars
>tfw love guns
>tfw blue collar
>tfw love cool, dry weather
>tfw nothern Montana, Utah or Idaho are literally perfect

Why is it so hard to move to the states, and why does import laws for guns means I'd have to leave almost two dozen of my guns behind

I hate life so much
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.